Windows 10: Remove steam games keeping my progressing

Discus and support Remove steam games keeping my progressing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I use steam to download my games, I want to remove a steam games without losing any progress. I just want to free space... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelSmith55, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Remove steam games keeping my progressing

I use steam to download my games, I want to remove a steam games without losing any progress. I just want to free space

:)

MichaelSmith55, Jan 24, 2019

2. Remove steam games keeping my progressing

I use steam to download my games, I want to remove a steam games without losing any progress. I just want to free space

MichaelSmith55, Dec 16, 2019
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Remove steam games keeping my progressing

If you are still there...

Steam keeps saves and setting for most games in your Steam\UserData folder.

Back up your Steam\User Data to another location such as a USB drive and you won't have to worry about loosing

your saves should you have a sudden HDD/SSD failure, or any other accidental loss of that folder.

BossDweeb, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Remove steam games keeping my progressing

Windows 10 Steam game crashes

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Does the issue occur only with Steam games or all games?
    • Are you able to view videos?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card driver by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Remove steam games keeping my progressing

1. Remove steam games keeping my progressing - Similar Threads - Remove steam games

2. Steam games keep crashing, sometimes crash my PC entirely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam games keep crashing, sometimes crash my PC entirely: HI, as of late games I play on steam keep crashing, and will often just crash my PC - I have no idea why, as they seem to be running well and my RAM usage is reasonable. Attaching my Mindumps...
  3. Steam games keep crashing, sometimes crash my PC entirely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steam games keep crashing, sometimes crash my PC entirely: HI, as of late games I play on steam keep crashing, and will often just crash my PC - I have no idea why, as they seem to be running well and my RAM usage is reasonable. Attaching my Mindumps...
  4. How to Hide or Remove Games from Steam Library

in Windows 10 News
    How to Hide or Remove Games from Steam Library: [IMG]Steam is a go-to gaming platform for a lot of gamers. Truth be told, it’s one of the best as well. The developers have made it so easy for a user to just download a game and it will be added to the Steam library. However, still what most people don’t know is how to […]...
  5. Lost game progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost game progress: Hi, I downloaded March of Empires from the windows store some years ago and have been playing without trouble for years. Last month i decided to link it to my android phone to allow me to play in more places.. Still all good ... Two weeks ago my laptop died..... I got a...
  6. Progress in a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Progress in a game: I play a game that I’ve downloaded from the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. Yesterday I deleted this game but I’d like to install it again. I was just wandering what will be with my progress. Have I lost it irretrievably?...
  7. Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game: Hello. I am playing Ultimate Word Games on my PC and I have compelted a number of levels approx. 25 however when I loaded it today I noticed that the game had reset back to level 1. When I clicked on level 1 it told me that the game was complete and allowed me to click...
  8. my games progress doesn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my games progress doesn't save: My game progress dosn't save , , i didn't know why, put i find that game progress is in my document, but my game can't read file or maybe this file is not the game progress ! ? any help please...
  9. Does resetting game remove the progress?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does resetting game remove the progress?: i have downloaded modern combat 5 from windows store. It was working fine till yesterday however now its some issue. I wanted to try the reset but afraid if i would lost all the in game progress, could someon please confirm. I know i google play we can save the progress in...
  10. Steam crashing my game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam crashing my game.: Hi For last 5 days i'd say my CS:GO in steam library are not running as it was before. My CS:GO crashes every most of the time i try to load a map ( offline ) but it does not happen all the time, i was playing no problem 3 hours ago, i try to run it again later, crashes...