Windows 10: Remove "StickyNotes"

Discus and support Remove "StickyNotes" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,"StickyNotes" started annoying on the desktop, so from the programs list I clicked to uninstall it.It was yesterday.Today when I started my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Motim Win User

Remove "StickyNotes"

Hello,"StickyNotes" started annoying on the desktop, so from the programs list I clicked to uninstall it.It was yesterday.Today when I started my computer, it was there again.How do i get rid of it permanently with all its related files from "windowsApps" or anywhere.
    Attached screenshot list of the related files. Answers will be appreciated.Thanks

Win 10 1903 x64 winver 18362.997

:)

Motim, Jul 28, 2020

2. Issues with Stickynotes corrupted in Windows 10 1809

Did someone face issues related to Stickynotes corruption in windows 10 1809

• Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the stickynotes from PowerShell and windows apps
    • Tried uninstalling sticky and installing from store ,it works most of the times but sometimes it doesn't .
    Anymore ideas which can be done something like copying registries from woking computer or etc

ArjunSingh5, Jul 28, 2020
  3. StickyNotes not auto-start with Windows

Hi,

after the last update, when I start Windows, StickyNotes don't start automatically even if StikyNot.exe is listed in the startup programs. I have to start it manually.

What can I do?

Thanks, D.

DanielePaolini, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove "StickyNotes"

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Remove "StickyNotes"

1. Remove "StickyNotes" - Similar Threads - Remove StickyNotes

2. How to remove an email from my pc, when I don't have access to it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove an email from my pc, when I don't have access to it?: Hello, Last week I was checking my settings, because I believe that my microsoft account has been hacked, and saw an unknown email in my accounts tab see 1st picture. I have full access to the 2nd email that is listed, but I have no access or anything to the first email....
  3. How to remove an email from my pc, when I don't have access to it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove an email from my pc, when I don't have access to it?: Hello, Last week I was checking my settings, because I believe that my microsoft account has been hacked, and saw an unknown email in my accounts tab see 1st picture. I have full access to the 2nd email that is listed, but I have no access or anything to the first email....
  4. How to remove a heyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a heyboard layout: Hi,I have 2 french FRA keyboard layout on my PC: French Canada Canadian French & French Canada Canadian French Legacy.How do I remove French Canada Canadian French.Note that the Display Language is set to English United State; English Canada is First language and French...
  5. How to remove a heyboard layout

How to remove a heyboard layout: Hi,I have 2 french FRA keyboard layout on my PC: French Canada Canadian French & French Canada Canadian French Legacy.How do I remove French Canada Canadian French.Note that the Display Language is set to English United State; English Canada is First language and French...
  6. how do i remove school administration from my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove school administration from my laptop: i have an old school laptop from my primary school with administrations still active and want to get rid of them i dont know how to because either the versions too old or the way to do it is blocked but in every thing i dont really know what to do and would appreciate it if...
  7. how do i remove school administration from my laptop

how do i remove school administration from my laptop: i have an old school laptop from my primary school with administrations still active and want to get rid of them i dont know how to because either the versions too old or the way to do it is blocked but in every thing i dont really know what to do and would appreciate it if...
  8. how can I remove previous email addresses associated with Microsoft? The one that comes up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I remove previous email addresses associated with Microsoft? The one that comes up...: For some reason the email address that is now coming up isassociated with an old work email address I no longer have access to. It should not be there....
  9. how can I remove previous email addresses associated with Microsoft? The one that comes up...

how can I remove previous email addresses associated with Microsoft? The one that comes up...: For some reason the email address that is now coming up isassociated with an old work email address I no longer have access to. It should not be there....
  10. Remove "StickyNotes"

Remove "StickyNotes": Hello,"StickyNotes" started annoying on the desktop, so from the programs list I clicked to uninstall it.It was yesterday.Today when I started my computer, it was there again.How do i get rid of it permanently with all its related files from "windowsApps" or anywhere....