Windows 10: Remove "StickyNotes"

Discus and support Remove "StickyNotes" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,"StickyNotes" started annoying on the desktop, so from the programs list I clicked to uninstall it.It was yesterday.Today when I started my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Motim Win User

Remove "StickyNotes"

Hello,"StickyNotes" started annoying on the desktop, so from the programs list I clicked to uninstall it.It was yesterday.Today when I started my computer, it was there again.How do i get rid of it permanently with all its related files from "windowsApps" or anywhere.
    Attached screenshot list of the related files. Answers will be appreciated.Thanks

Win 10 1903 x64 winver 18362.997

:)

Motim, Jul 28, 2020

2. Issues with Stickynotes corrupted in Windows 10 1809

Did someone face issues related to Stickynotes corruption in windows 10 1809

• Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the stickynotes from PowerShell and windows apps
    • Tried uninstalling sticky and installing from store ,it works most of the times but sometimes it doesn't .
    Anymore ideas which can be done something like copying registries from woking computer or etc

ArjunSingh5, Jul 28, 2020
  3. StickyNotes not auto-start with Windows

Hi,

after the last update, when I start Windows, StickyNotes don't start automatically even if StikyNot.exe is listed in the startup programs. I have to start it manually.

What can I do?

Thanks, D.

DanielePaolini, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove "StickyNotes"

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Remove "StickyNotes"

1. Remove "StickyNotes" - Similar Threads - Remove StickyNotes

2. How do I remove the Hello password??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove the Hello password??: Please help. I need to remove the Hello password. I need to send my computer in for some repairs and want to temporary remove it. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-hello-password/6e5c615b-b988-49fc-ae8c-1b7d2d756c80
  3. My Files & Browser History and other applications installed are removed during restart...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Files & Browser History and other applications installed are removed during restart...: Hello, Every time when I restart my laptop, all my files history that I have opened & pinned earlier, browser history, file location mapping in explorer window and other important application that I had installed earlier, are removed. This happens every time I restart my...
  4. Cannot remove previous versions of windows

Cannot remove previous versions of windows: Hello there, I recently reset my PC. After a few hours I realized the Windows.old folder was taking up a lot of space on my hard drive I tried go to settings>storage>temporary files and the option for "Previous versions of Windows" does not appear Then I tried to delete...
  5. Camera Driver entirely removed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Driver entirely removed: I have struggled to get my built-in camera to work on my ASUS All-in-One PC. I've run through all the standard troubleshooting options and it looks as though the camera driver has been entirely removed from my computer. When I try to download the legacy driver, I cannot...
  6. Removing Cortana from Windows 10 is now easier than ever

in Windows 10 News
    Removing Cortana from Windows 10 is now easier than ever: Cortana on Windows 10 has been updated as a productivity tool and it is now an integral part of Microsoft’s vision for conversational computing and productivity. Voice assistants are a great convenience when they work as intended. A wide choice of assistants has risen over...
  7. can't remove second phantom user at login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't remove second phantom user at login: Hi All, I've got a problem I can't wrap my head around. I am giving my laptop to a young person and can't remove a phantom second user that popped up after I supposedly removed all of my info from Windows 10 ver. 2004. I have deleted the laptop from my microsoft account's...
  8. removing files and documents from OneSource

removing files and documents from OneSource: I accidentally enrolled for OneSource. All of my files and documents are now missing. I removed OneSource from my desktop. I do not have a OneSource icon on my computer. How can I retrieve my files and documents and return them to my computer?...
  9. OneDrive removes my folders!!

OneDrive removes my folders!!: Hi; I noticed that Onedrive on Win 10 sync all my Desktop and Documents. So I go to setting and remove those folders from syncing, but both of them gone, they are available just online, if I restore them there was a red cross on OneDrive that there were files do not sync....
  10. Remove "StickyNotes"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove "StickyNotes": Hello,"StickyNotes" started annoying on the desktop, so from the programs list I clicked to uninstall it.It was yesterday.Today when I started my computer, it was there again.How do i get rid of it permanently with all its related files from "windowsApps" or anywhere....