Windows 10: Remove "StickyNotes"

Discus and support Remove "StickyNotes" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,"StickyNotes" started annoying on the desktop, so from the programs list I clicked to uninstall it.It was yesterday.Today when I started my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Motim, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Motim Win User

Remove "StickyNotes"

Hello,"StickyNotes" started annoying on the desktop, so from the programs list I clicked to uninstall it.It was yesterday.Today when I started my computer, it was there again.How do i get rid of it permanently with all its related files from "windowsApps" or anywhere.
    Attached screenshot list of the related files. Answers will be appreciated.Thanks

Win 10 1903 x64 winver 18362.997

:)

Motim, Jul 28, 2020

2. Issues with Stickynotes corrupted in Windows 10 1809

Did someone face issues related to Stickynotes corruption in windows 10 1809

• Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the stickynotes from PowerShell and windows apps
    • Tried uninstalling sticky and installing from store ,it works most of the times but sometimes it doesn't .
    Anymore ideas which can be done something like copying registries from woking computer or etc

ArjunSingh5, Jul 28, 2020
  3. StickyNotes not auto-start with Windows

Hi,

after the last update, when I start Windows, StickyNotes don't start automatically even if StikyNot.exe is listed in the startup programs. I have to start it manually.

What can I do?

Thanks, D.

DanielePaolini, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove "StickyNotes"

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Remove "StickyNotes"

1. Remove "StickyNotes" - Similar Threads - Remove StickyNotes

2. My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...: My device was stolen and I haven't been able to locate it on 'My Devices'. If I remove it from my Microsoft account devices will it remove the bitlocker encryption? Or will the bitlocker encryption remain regardless? Thanks for any info....
  3. My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...: My device was stolen and I haven't been able to locate it on 'My Devices'. If I remove it from my Microsoft account devices will it remove the bitlocker encryption? Or will the bitlocker encryption remain regardless? Thanks for any info....
  4. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  5. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  6. All Executables close - after Malware removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Executables close - after Malware removal: Defender found and cleared the following Malware: Trojan PDF Phish MSR,, Trojan Phonzy, Trojan Wacatac. However I am not able to run any executable such as EventVwr, MSConfig, or even Reset PC - the executable runs and closes. This is happening for any executable on the PC. I...
  7. All Executables close - after Malware removal

All Executables close - after Malware removal: Defender found and cleared the following Malware: Trojan PDF Phish MSR,, Trojan Phonzy, Trojan Wacatac. However I am not able to run any executable such as EventVwr, MSConfig, or even Reset PC - the executable runs and closes. This is happening for any executable on the PC. I...
  8. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  9. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  10. Remove "StickyNotes"

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove "StickyNotes": Hello,"StickyNotes" started annoying on the desktop, so from the programs list I clicked to uninstall it.It was yesterday.Today when I started my computer, it was there again.How do i get rid of it permanently with all its related files from "windowsApps" or anywhere....