Windows 10: Remove student eligibility

Discus and support Remove student eligibility in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store thinks I'm eligible for Student and Armed Forces discount. I'm not. Much as I'd appreciate a discount, I don't want one under false... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by digitig, May 10, 2020.

1. digitig Win User

Remove student eligibility

Microsoft Store thinks I'm eligible for Student and Armed Forces discount. I'm not. Much as I'd appreciate a discount, I don't want one under false pretences. How do I tell Store I'm not eligible? It must happen when students graduate or when people leave the forces, but how?

:)

digitig, May 10, 2020
  2. z3r010 Win User

Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, May 10, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 7 for US students- $29.99

For a limited time, eligible college students can get the sweetest deal on Windows 7 - for only $29.99 USD.
    Hurry -- offer ends January 3, 2010 at 12:00 am CST.

Here is the link for you students in the United States:SHAREit – Download SHAREit App for Android, PC and iOS*Smile Remove student eligibility :)

Edit...

This may clear up some questions...Quoted from this page:Windows 7 US Online Store

"Microsoft® - The Windows 7 Academic Offer

This promotion is subject to the following terms and conditions and all participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.

Program Description: All eligible university students are entitled to make a purchase from the promotion site as described further below.

Promotion Duration: This offer commences at 12:00AM Central Daylight Savings Time on September 15th, 2009 and all purchases must be made via the Promotion web site by 11:59AM Central Standard Time on January 3rd, 2010 at which time the offer ends.

Digital River reserves the right to extend or terminate this promotion at anytime.

Promotion Eligibility: This offer is good only to eligible students who attend an educational institution geographically located in the United States. This offer is non-transferable. Only one product may be purchased per eligible student (but not required).

The following conditions serve to define student eligibility for the Promotion:

1. .edu: Individual must possess a valid e-mail address at a U.S. educational institution which contains the domain suffix .edu; OR
    Pre-Approved School List: Enrolled in a U.S. educational institution included on the pre-approved school list; OR
    Submission of school enrollment: Submit verifiable school enrollment via the validation process; AND

2. Individual must be a student at a U.S. educational institution and must be actively enrolled in at least 0.5 course credit and be able to provide proof of enrollment upon request.

Microsoft or Digital River may contact you to verify that you are a current student. If documentation is not provided indicating that you are a current student, you will be liable to reimburse Microsoft for the difference between what you paid and the estimated retail price of the software.

Microsoft, in their sole discretion, may accept other forms of validation to determine eligibility in lieu of a valid e-mail address when one is not available.

Program Description: Eligible students are allowed to purchase one license of the product below:

1. Microsoft® Windows 7 Home Premium

OR

2. Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional

Purchase Limitations: Eligible students may purchase no more than one license of Microsoft® Windows 7 per valid e-mail address or billing address.

Obtaining Software: Eligible students can obtain the software by downloading or ordering a disk from the official Promotion web site. The cost for ordering disk(s) is USD$13.00.

Obtaining Product Keys: Product keys will be provided on the purchase confirmation page and sent to the student's eligible educational institution email address entered into the Promotion web site during the purchase process."

95Viper, May 10, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Remove student eligibility - Similar Threads - Remove student eligibility

2. why am I not eligible for Microsoft azure student version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am I not eligible for Microsoft azure student version?: Hello, I have tried to sing up for MICROSOFT AZURE STUDENT VERSION but after completing the process of signing up it shows me that I am not eligible to use it despite being under the conditions! so how can i solve that problem?thanks, in advance....
  3. why am I not eligible for Microsoft azure student version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am I not eligible for Microsoft azure student version?: Hello, I have tried to sing up for MICROSOFT AZURE STUDENT VERSION but after completing the process of signing up it shows me that I am not eligible to use it despite being under the conditions! so how can i solve that problem?thanks, in advance....
  4. why am I not eligible for Microsoft azure student version?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Teredo is not eligible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo is not eligible: The Xbox Network gives me the following indication "Terdo is not eligible". The past weeks the connection was perfect! I did all the manipulations recommended by Microsoft without result !Can you help me ?I play Flight Simulator 2020.Windows 10 x64....
  6. Teredo is not eligible

Teredo is not eligible: The Xbox Network gives me the following indication "Terdo is not eligible". The past weeks the connection was perfect! I did all the manipulations recommended by Microsoft without result !Can you help me ?I play Flight Simulator 2020.Windows 10 x64....
  7. Incorrect discount eligibility cannot be removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect discount eligibility cannot be removed: I can't believe I've wasted so much of my time on the phone to Microsoft this morning trying to do the right thing even though it may cost me more next time I'm buying something, and Microsoft simply refuse to help!The Microsoft Store has incorrectly decided I'm entitled to...
  8. Incorrect discount eligibility cannot be removed

Incorrect discount eligibility cannot be removed: I can't believe I've wasted so much of my time on the phone to Microsoft this morning trying to do the right thing even though it may cost me more next time I'm buying something, and Microsoft simply refuse to help!The Microsoft Store has incorrectly decided I'm entitled to...
  9. Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade: Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my PC is not meeting the requirements for Windows 11. I've run the pc health check app and my results come back as this :- I have verified that secure boot is enabled in bios and I've clearedunloaded and loaded the keys- I have quad core 3gz...
  10. Eligibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Eligibility: My computer specifications are Intel core2duo CPU E8300 @2.83GHz 4.00 GB RAM 80 GB Garddrive I have installed Windows 10 enterprise. Is it safe using it on these specifications...