Windows 10: Remove Subscription Benefits Center (diamond) icon from title bar

Discus and support Remove Subscription Benefits Center (diamond) icon from title bar in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; MS seem intent on taking more and more of the Title Bar for their own purposes, and making it more difficult to "grab" an app's window to move it. The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tpriest, Jul 8, 2021.

1. tpriest Win User

Remove Subscription Benefits Center (diamond) icon from title bar

MS seem intent on taking more and more of the Title Bar for their own purposes, and making it more difficult to "grab" an app's window to move it. The latest on Microsoft 365 is the diamond icon for the "Subscription Benefits Center". Why on earth does this have to occupy pride of place on the title bar? Surely putting it on, for example, the Help tab would be much more sensible. Is there any way of getting rid of it? I really am not interested in it.

:)

tpriest, Jul 8, 2021

2. How to remove the icon from title bar

How to remove the icon from title bar in wpf , i have tried with some dll but i'm not getting the expected output.I need to just remove the icon from the title bar only, not from any other place. Can anyone please suggest
    any durable solution?

Adesh Kishore, Jul 8, 2021
  3. Dave1776 Win User
    Title Bar not centered

Hi All

I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox issue or a Windows 10 issue have asked over on their forum also in case.

But is there a way to get my title bar at the top of the screen to be back to center rather then left aligned as I just prefer the text in the middle rather then on the left where it competes with the text in the menu. Based on what I read regarding centering the Firefox title it looks like by default it should be centered reason I am thinking this is a Windows setting over riding this.

So is there a way to center the title bars of programs and browsers rather then left align the title as I find the text competes with the menu text which is annoying for me at least.

Thanks!

Dave1776, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Remove Subscription Benefits Center (diamond) icon from title bar

How to remove the icon from title bar

Click
    Me

DavidBaileyyz, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

Remove Subscription Benefits Center (diamond) icon from title bar

1. Remove Subscription Benefits Center (diamond) icon from title bar - Similar Threads - Remove Subscription Benefits

2. remove title bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    remove title bar: [ATTACH] Hi, I'm using atom and I already have a title bar so I wanted to remove the windows one. I tried autohotkey but the result wasn't great and I didn't find anything on google so I wanted to know if one you knew how to hide it. Thanks, have a great day !...
  3. Circle icons are diamonds.

Circle icons are diamonds.: [ATTACH] alright, I've searched everywhere and I hope to find an answer here. so in windows, all buttons and whatnot which used to be circles, are now diamonds. so the volume slider is all diamondish, the menu buttons in the xbox app, even stuff in netflix has all been...
  4. Centering window title bar text in Windows 10

Centering window title bar text in Windows 10: submitted by /u/GoldenDonutzGaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhuijf/centering_window_title_bar_text_in_windows_10/
  5. removing icons from task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    removing icons from task bar: I have a number of icons on my task bar that I don't use. I cannot find any remove command. (This is also true on my start menu.) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-icons-from-task-bar/a8a19484-c7f2-4841-9a13-6a362e2c3fe4
  6. New Benefits in Visual Studio Subscriptions

in Windows 10 News
    New Benefits in Visual Studio Subscriptions: Last week at Microsoft Connect();, we announced two new benefits to assist cloud migration for our users who have Visual Studio Subscriptions. If you missed the event or want to watch the on-demand trainings, check out the Connect(); event page. If you’re a current Visual...
  7. Title Bar not centered

Title Bar not centered: Hi All I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox...
  8. Title Bar Text & Icon

Title Bar Text & Icon: Is there some way I can hide or remove the title bar text and icon? I am running windows 10 (10586). I have included a screenshot of the offending item.. 52185
  9. Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox: How to: Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox [img] Information The title bar is at the top of Firefox. It includes the Firefox icon in the top left corner, and the full title of the currently opened tab. The title bar is not added by default in Firefox since it does take...
  10. What is this icon on my title bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this icon on my title bar?: This icon (identified by the red arrow below) appears on the title bar of my windows and it covers the minimize icon. It seems to provide some additional functionality, but I find it annoying. Any idea where this come from? If I knew what software it was, I expect I will be...