Windows 10: Remove superimposed Icons

Discus and support Remove superimposed Icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Micosoft Comunity, how could I remove those icons the micro icon and the other one that are superimposed together with the task bar? I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by samjjin, Aug 4, 2021.

1. samjjin Win User

Remove superimposed Icons

Hi Micosoft Comunity, how could I remove those icons the micro icon and the other one that are superimposed together with the task bar? I can't interact with them, it suddenly has appeared there.

:)

samjjin, Aug 4, 2021

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Aug 4, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    How to remove the icons after uninstal(deleting) gpu-z from notification area?

The issue is that there is no mechanism to remove individual icons from that list.

Only clear the whole list (which is what your VBS script does).

All programs have the same issue

W1zzard, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Remove superimposed Icons

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Remove superimposed Icons

1. Remove superimposed Icons - Similar Threads - Remove superimposed Icons

2. Removing a icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing a icon: Hey :I hope someone can help me.I am trying to remove an icon from the window down in the right side of the process bar hidden behinde the arrow going up.I have removed the printer but the icon is still there.How do I remove that icon so it wont comeback when I turn on the pc...
  3. Removing a icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing a icon: Hey :I hope someone can help me.I am trying to remove an icon from the window down in the right side of the process bar hidden behinde the arrow going up.I have removed the printer but the icon is still there.How do I remove that icon so it wont comeback when I turn on the pc...
  4. Removing a icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Removing icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing icons: I used OneDrive to back up a computer that went south on me. I now have a new computer and OneDrive put the icons from the other computer on my new one, but those icons are useless. How do I remove those icons? Thank you....
  6. Removing icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing icons: I used OneDrive to back up a computer that went south on me. I now have a new computer and OneDrive put the icons from the other computer on my new one, but those icons are useless. How do I remove those icons? Thank you....
  7. Tabs superimposing after WindowsUpdate intel display driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tabs superimposing after WindowsUpdate intel display driver: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pLoT_carNage [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0sub4/tabs_superimposing_after_windowsupdate_intel/
  8. Icon Superimposing on Another Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icon Superimposing on Another Icon: I am using Word 2019 on a computer running on Windows 10. Before I select a specific folder for my documents, I often save them to the Desktop temporarily. For some time now, I have noticed an intermittent problem - which occurs with annoying frequency but not every time I...
  9. remove icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    remove icon: A blue box keeps appearing in the middle of my screen. Has white pad lock that changes from locked to unlocked from time to time. A real nuisance. How can I block/remove this icon?...
  10. remove icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove icons: My grandson accidentally copied more than 10000 photo's to my startup desktop. Is there a way to remove them without doing it manually, one by one? I tried todo a System Restore but each failed with the message "failed to extract the original copy of the directory from the...