Windows 10: Remove synced Sharepoint folder from Windows Explorer

Discus and support Remove synced Sharepoint folder from Windows Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had set up synchronization between a Teams document library and Windows Explorer via the Sharepoint sync function. I have deleted the Team as it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ross Chevalier, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Remove synced Sharepoint folder from Windows Explorer

I had set up synchronization between a Teams document library and Windows Explorer via the Sharepoint sync function. I have deleted the Team as it is no longer required. Windows Explorer still shows it and shows an error message for syncing. How do I get rid of the link in Windows Explorer?

Thank you,

Ross

:)

Ross Chevalier, Oct 28, 2019
  2. LarryB43 Win User

Sync to SharePoint Online says can't sync _w and _t but I don't see them

Thanks for your suggestion. Im using the built-in Sync icon in SharePoint Document folder. That maps the folder to your PC for File Explorer drag and drop. I just changed all the folder attributes to normal. I stepped out for lunch but will try moving
    the folders again shortly.

LarryB43, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Sharepoint Site Contents Tree View in Windows Explorer

Hi Michael,

You can sync libraries and lists from SharePoint sites to the local sync folder by using OneDrive for Business, but it is not feasible to keep the same navigation tree as in SharePoint Online, the libraries and the lists will be shown as a folder under the
    organization name.

Thanks for your understanding.

Tisky

Tisky Zheng MSFT, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Remove synced Sharepoint folder from Windows Explorer

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Remove synced Sharepoint folder from Windows Explorer

1. Remove synced Sharepoint folder from Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - Remove synced Sharepoint

2. How to remove duplicate folders from SharePoint sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove duplicate folders from SharePoint sync: When sync'ing with SharePoint the sync starts normally.However, over time our staff are find sync Folder 1 and sync Folder 2 are appearing.I can replicate this in SharePoint sync by stopping the sync and starting again and answering NO when asked to use the existing...
  3. How to remove duplicate folders from SharePoint sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove duplicate folders from SharePoint sync: When sync'ing with SharePoint the sync starts normally.However, over time our staff are find sync Folder 1 and sync Folder 2 are appearing.I can replicate this in SharePoint sync by stopping the sync and starting again and answering NO when asked to use the existing...
  4. How to remove duplicate folders from SharePoint sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Removing SharePoint synced files from File Explorer

Removing SharePoint synced files from File Explorer: Hi, Does anyone know if there is a quicker way to remove files from file explorer that are syncing?At the minute I go into OneDrive > Help & Settings > Settings, find the folder and click Stop Syncing.Then I go into File Explorer and delete the folder when the cloud icon has...
  6. Removing SharePoint synced files from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing SharePoint synced files from File Explorer: Hi, Does anyone know if there is a quicker way to remove files from file explorer that are syncing?At the minute I go into OneDrive > Help & Settings > Settings, find the folder and click Stop Syncing.Then I go into File Explorer and delete the folder when the cloud icon has...
  7. Removing SharePoint synced files from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Sync file explorer and sharepoint on multiple devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sync file explorer and sharepoint on multiple devices: Hi All, I want to sync my sharepoint to my file explorer in such a way that I can access my files on sharepoint via my file explorer. I have now managed to sync my sharepoint to my file explorer but I am wondering if I now log on to another laptop if it is automatically...
  9. Onedrive Sync / Sharepoint Sync

Onedrive Sync / Sharepoint Sync: Hi In trying to figure out a way to not sync my files in onedrive and sharepoint but still have access to the data stored their via the links in FileManager. We came across Files on-demand on my co-workers computer which works for him but I can't see that setting in my...
  10. Remove "Folders" from Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove "Folders" from Windows Explorer: How do I remove "Folders" from Windows Explorer? I use only "Devices and Drives." I see nothing in folder and search options that lets me remove "folders" from Windows Explorer. Is this customization possible? 26354

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove sharepoint folder from file explorer

2. How do I remove sharepoint directory from my pc

3. delete synced sharepoint folders from my file explorer

4. remove sharepoint sync from file explorer,
  5. add sharepoint folder windows explorer,
  6. sharepoint folder shows sync icon in file explorer but everything is synced,
  7. sharepoint remove old sync folders from explorer,
  8. remove a synced sharepoint folder from explorer view,
  9. share point crash and make file explorer restart,
  10. remove synced folders from a sharepoint site,
  11. synced folders still appear in file explorer after removing access,
  12. how to safely remove a synced sharepoint folder from explorer,
  13. how to remove an already synced sharepoint folder from file exlporer,
  14. remove sharepoint online sync folder from file explorer