Windows 10: remove the damn wallpaper on login and have loin box active?

Discus and support remove the damn wallpaper on login and have loin box active? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I hate the wallpaper on boot. I prefer a black screen and I prefer (like win 7 had) the login info is active and waiting and I dont have to press enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tragically_2, Jun 11, 2021.

1. remove the damn wallpaper on login and have loin box active?

I hate the wallpaper on boot. I prefer a black screen and I prefer (like win 7 had) the login info is active and waiting and I dont have to press enter to see it and type in. its a waste of my time and I dont enjoy the images anyway. I can pass on the removing the image but not having the login box active aka w7 is a no go for me and will be erased for w7 if I cant get it resloved.

submitted by /u/tragically_2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tragically_2, Jun 11, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 11, 2021
  4. remove the damn wallpaper on login and have loin box active?

Home screen Wallpaper (Removal)

Hello,

Please provide more information before we proceed.

Are you trying to remove the wallpaper(Desktop background)?

If yes, Please refer to the below mentioned steps and check if it helps.

1. Click on Start button then select Settings icon.

2. Select Personalization.

3. Click on Background.

4. You may change the wallpaper to different background.

Please try performing above steps and check if it helps.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

remove the damn wallpaper on login and have loin box active?

1. remove the damn wallpaper on login and have loin box active? - Similar Threads - remove damn wallpaper

2. Damn updates!~!~

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Damn updates!~!~: Cool edit does run in windows ten at least it did for me for the past 4 years now all the sudden zip!! ****!! tried uninstalling and reinstalling, now Mine you it not the output Playing just fine, it's recording mode zip nothing in any program will not record!! even installed...
  3. Damn updates!~!~

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Damn updates!~!~: Cool edit does run in windows ten at least it did for me for the past 4 years now all the sudden zip!! ****!! tried uninstalling and reinstalling, now Mine you it not the output Playing just fine, it's recording mode zip nothing in any program will not record!! even installed...
  4. Missing login box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing login box: I rebooted my PC today and the screen looked normal except there was no way to log in. The screen reacted to the mouse and the keyboard, but there was no place for a user ID or password....
  5. Wallpaper but no box to enter password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper but no box to enter password: When I opened my laptop this morning I have wallpaper but no icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper-but-no-box-to-enter-password/3e5d48f3-7b87-421a-bbf1-b363e4523eb6
  6. Having trouble removing login options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble removing login options: When I go to netplwiz and uncheck users must enter a user name and password, I end up with a double login name on restart. Then I recheck users must enter a user name and password to get the double account to go away and then I'm stuck with having to log in with my password....
  7. Red box around wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Red box around wallpaper: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/moikel420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3ws2e/red_box_around_wallpaper/
  8. How to change Login Wallpaper.

How to change Login Wallpaper.: Hi Guys, How do I change the Login Wallpaper. The one before you get to your User, you have to press up key. 51457
  9. Login Screen Wallpapers Where are They?

Login Screen Wallpapers Where are They?: I like the new wallpapers that show up on the login screen but where are they? I would like to set them as my background for my desktop. 56438
  10. Remove wallpaper

Remove wallpaper: updated to win 10 to ver.1607 (os build 14393.18) 65234