Windows 10: Remove the frozen "Search web box "with arrow pointing to the toolbar

Discus and support Remove the frozen "Search web box "with arrow pointing to the toolbar in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please respond with easy to understand steps. I am not really up on the techy stuff. I have Windows 10 my issue is that the toolbar at the top where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 3aussiemom, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Remove the frozen "Search web box "with arrow pointing to the toolbar

Please respond with easy to understand steps. I am not really up on the techy stuff.

I have Windows 10 my issue is that the toolbar at the top where the search the web box is, there is a box below that says (there's a light bulb before the words "Search the web" with this sentence below it

Type a search term or website address and press Enter to see the result in your browser. This box blocks the web search rectangle and any tabs I open after a search result.

What can. I do to resolve this. Any help is most appreciated

:)

3aussiemom, Jan 26, 2019
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jan 26, 2019
  3. trekma Win User
    I cannot remove the ''search the web'' toolbar from the desktop

Hi everybody,
    I have this slight problem: the ''search the web'' toolbar never seems to go away, it's stuck in the upper part of my screen:

Remove  the frozen "Search web box "with arrow pointing to the toolbar [​IMG]

Does anybody happen to know how I can remove it from there once and for all?
    Thanks in advance.

trekma, Jan 26, 2019
  4. arjfca Win User

Remove the frozen "Search web box "with arrow pointing to the toolbar

How to remove the research box toolbar

Hello

The new search box take too much space on my toolbar. Can I reduce it or remove completely the search box?
    Screen shot:
    Screenpresso Cloud

Martin

arjfca, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Remove the frozen "Search web box "with arrow pointing to the toolbar

1. Remove the frozen "Search web box "with arrow pointing to the toolbar - Similar Threads - Remove frozen Search

2. remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string": It's called the finalize the string box; it only appears when we are using a different type called the "Input Method Editor" keyboard in any language. It seems like because of IME or something, we can't turn it off. I keep looking for solutions, but nothing actually works...
  3. remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string": It's called the finalize the string box; it only appears when we are using a different type called the "Input Method Editor" keyboard in any language. It seems like because of IME or something, we can't turn it off. I keep looking for solutions, but nothing actually works...
  4. how to remove blue box with arrows?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to remove blue box with arrows?: Geez, after last weeks sudden appearance of the weather icon, this morning I notice all my files icons in explorer have a blue box with 2 right facing arrows. How do I remove these boxes? Win10pro 20H2 ver 19042.985 Thanks Mark 179466
  5. How Do I Remove Explorer's "Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Remove Explorer's "Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?: Hello, this question is a question concerning the customization of File Explorer by either disabling the feature within the Operating System, or by a 3rd party application. So when you open File Explorer, you have the window open to show your drives. At the top left section...
  6. I want to remove search box

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to remove search box: It is annoying, the search box in Word has appeared recently, which I don’t use. So I want to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-search-box/cd5b8f76-26ee-44a2-931b-e75e1ac8a317
  7. Search the web task bar removal

Search the web task bar removal: I am trying to get rid of the search the web toolbar at the top of my screen, nothing that is on the web about this works for me. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-the-web-task-bar-removal/9d2a2fec-756b-46a9-838e-8c16c3134783
  8. How Do I Remove The "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?

How Do I Remove The "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?: Refer to the image [img] Thanks! 61049
  9. I cannot remove the ''search the web'' toolbar from the desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot remove the ''search the web'' toolbar from the desktop: Hi everybody, I have this slight problem: the ''search the web'' toolbar never seems to go away, it's stuck in the upper part of my screen: [img] Does anybody happen to know how I can remove it from there once and for all? Thanks in advance. 39401
  10. How to remove the research box toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove the research box toolbar: Hello The new search box take too much space on my toolbar. Can I reduce it or remove completely the search box? Screen shot: Screenpresso Cloud Martin 14913