Windows 10: Remove the notification/action required alert in taskbar

Discus and support Remove the notification/action required alert in taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I get a message or something else happens in an app that requires my attention the taskbar will un-hide itself and show the app requiring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gloki7976, Sep 30, 2020.

1. gloki7976 Win User

Remove the notification/action required alert in taskbar

When I get a message or something else happens in an app that requires my attention the taskbar will un-hide itself and show the app requiring attention. The problem is that the taskbar stays visible until I either open the app or press the Windows button twice. I haven't been able to find any way to re-hide the taskbar automatically. Is there any way to disable this feature or re-hide the taskbar automatically?

Thanks in advance.

:)

gloki7976, Sep 30, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 30, 2020
  3. windows 10 - detected Malware notification - no action required.

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Settings.

• Click on System and click on Notifications and Actions.

• Under Show notifications for these apps turn off the setting for Windows defender.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Remove the notification/action required alert in taskbar - Similar Threads - Remove notification action

2. Notifications & Actions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications & Actions: Hi,Im currently trying to turn on "Get Notifications from apps and other senders", but as off the moment the option is greyed out and there is a text saying *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation. It is a hassle for me as i'm not receiving...
  3. How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?

How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?: I had used the Your Phone app, but don't anymore. But now my notification settings are littered with apps from my phone, whose notifications I don't want anymore. I just want to remove all of them, not just have the notifications off but removed entirely. Is there a way to do...
  4. problem with netplwiz action for removing requirement for passcode login

problem with netplwiz action for removing requirement for passcode login: I just purchased 2 HP PCs for my elementary school age granddaughters to use for virtual classrooms. Both have Windows 10 version 1909. I tried to use netplwiz to disable the sign-in passwords and pass codes, but something went wrong. I thought I followed the instructions to...
  5. Notification Actions

Notification Actions: In my notifications actions it reads get notifications from apps and other senders with a on and off Question I turn it off but when I close out and come back it has turned itself back on How can I keep it off...
  6. Notification & action

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification & action: Using www.youtube.com I found that it is possible to download audio or video by means of www.ssyoutube.com But, www.ssyoutube.com led to site en.saveform.net which offers to download app for downloading audio or video. This was not what I wanted and I left this site....
  7. Notification Action

Notification Action: Notification actio is not showing up after updating new window 10,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-action/7441bd6d-973a-4d54-bb51-59ff98060da7
  8. What Notification to Alert...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Notification to Alert...: Hello Community Members... I have Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit... When I get a notification in the Action Centre for a email I click it and it opens the Mail App... I have the Outlook App pinned to the Task Bar and would like: When I click the email...
  9. How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?

How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?: A website called newsmax is sending me notifications and I just want to remove it, not just have the notifications off but it removed entirely. Is there a way to do this?...
  10. remove unused icon on notification and action

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove unused icon on notification and action: hi..may i ask how to remove unused icon on notification and action? already uninstalling this program i marked.. [img] an how to fix thumbnail that seems broken..like edge thumbnail..? thanks in advance 18554