Windows 10: remove this Getting device feature

Discus and support remove this Getting device feature in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Getting the hdd from this MB attached to another MB is getting the device. Then get this hdd attached to the old MB getting the device. Is there a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by iphone4gs, Oct 20, 2018.

1. iphone4gs Win User

remove this Getting device feature

Getting the hdd from this MB attached to another MB is getting the device. Then get this hdd attached to the old MB getting the device. Is there a way to remove this Getting device feature when switching from MB to another MB. Thanks

:)

iphone4gs, Oct 20, 2018

2. Sony to get nailed for removing OtherOS feature from PS3?

i admit im a bit of a ps3 fanboy but i will be the first to say that removing OtherOS was pathetic and i will not buy another sony product. that being said, it is an incredible blu-ray player, native trueHD and DTS-MAHD, so you don't need a $1000 receiver to get the best sound so long as you are using HDMI. also, the addition of netflix is a huge positive. the streaming hd 5.1 shows/movies are incredible. so i dont have a list in front of me but i can say for sure sony has added more features to the ps3 than they have removed. after all, the only functionality they removed is OtherOS.

Easy Rhino, Oct 20, 2018
  3. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Oct 20, 2018
  4. remove this Getting device feature

"To use this app, you'll need a device with more features."

Hi Mark,

Thank you for getting back to us with the requested information. We apologize for the delay in response,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check for status.

• Power down the device.
    • Remove the battery.
    • Insert the battery after some time.
    • Restart the device and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

remove this Getting device feature

1. remove this Getting device feature - Similar Threads - remove Getting device

2. removing family features from my device or laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    removing family features from my device or laptop: Every time you try to watch a movie there is the popup of family features I have tried everything and nothing works can someone please help?...
  3. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...: Hello,After moving, my External Storage Drive was badly damaged and had various Programs and Games on it.The Programs and Games that I had installed on the drive still show up in my Programs and Features and the Apps & Features sections of Windows and they will not allow me...
  4. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...: Hello,After moving, my External Storage Drive was badly damaged and had various Programs and Games on it.The Programs and Games that I had installed on the drive still show up in my Programs and Features and the Apps & Features sections of Windows and they will not allow me...
  5. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

6. Removed Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removed Features: Since you removed some features from Windows 10, can you at least try to put it back through Windows 11? Ex: Only Dock at Bottom, Taskbar Settings only on right-clicking taskbar...
  7. Removed Features

Removed Features: Since you removed some features from Windows 10, can you at least try to put it back through Windows 11? Ex: Only Dock at Bottom, Taskbar Settings only on right-clicking taskbar...
  8. Remove feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove feature: Hi, Does anyone know what is the **** feature? How to remove news? I don't want to see any news here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-feature/c51cba88-0529-4dbf-aa1b-e3597f38220a
  9. Remove feature

Remove feature: Hi, Does anyone know what is the **** feature? How to remove news? I don't want to see any news here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-feature/c51cba88-0529-4dbf-aa1b-e3597f38220a
  10. Removed Features

in Windows 10 Support
    Removed Features: So, what's up with some of these "very useful" features being removed? I mean, i can't remember all of them as i'm writing this topic, but right now i can see that: Aero glass has been removed, instead we're left with this quasi-aero effect on the taskbar, meanwhile the...