Windows 10: remove this option from my Windows menus

Discus and support remove this option from my Windows menus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I run this registry: Add Layout Context Menu in Windows 10 - Winaero But I turned to the problem to turn it off Because the Remove Layout... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Raeeka, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Raeeka Win User

remove this option from my Windows menus

Hello
    I run this registry:
    Add Layout Context Menu in Windows 10 - Winaero
    But I turned to the problem to turn it off
    Because the Remove Layout file codes are in fact the same as the Add Layout
    Please help me remove this option from my Windows menus
    thank you

:)

Raeeka, Jul 1, 2017

2. Removal of Bing from Internet Explorer

I have tried to remove Bing from Internet Explorer from the advise given but when I get as far as the drop-down menu the "remove" option is grey and therefore will not accept my "remove" option.

**Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings**

JoycelynBennetts, Jul 1, 2017
  3. slavalit Win User
    How to setup Windows Live Messenger on WM6.0 without the phones contact list being filled...

I also would like to remove Messenger contacts from my HTC phone but when I go to Windows Live ->menu->options->sync, the “Store Windows Live Contacts..” option is grey (Disabled)

slavalit, Jul 1, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Raeeka, and congrats on your first post. *Smile

Downloading and merging the .reg file below will remove that "Layout" context menu for you.

*Arrow Remove Layout Menu from Context Menu.reg

(Contents of .reg file for reference.)
    Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AllFilesystemObjects\shell\Windows.layout] [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shell\Windows.layout] [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Windows.layout] [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\Windows.layout][/quote]

Brink, Jul 1, 2017
Thema:

1. remove this option from my Windows menus - Similar Threads - remove option menus

2. Remove menus from explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove menus from explorer: Is there any way I can remove this menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-menus-from-explorer/858da655-35eb-4edf-8273-88a17e87c899
  3. Remove menus from explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove menus from explorer: Is there any way I can remove this menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-menus-from-explorer/858da655-35eb-4edf-8273-88a17e87c899
  4. Killer Interface Center removing my menus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Killer Interface Center removing my menus: I saw people posting about this app on here, and it just randomly opened itself on my laptop. I clicked a button and got sent to my settings menu on the app, but I can't get back out. What do I do with this app?...
  5. Killer Interface Center removing my menus

Killer Interface Center removing my menus: I saw people posting about this app on here, and it just randomly opened itself on my laptop. I clicked a button and got sent to my settings menu on the app, but I can't get back out. What do I do with this app?...
  6. selecting last option in menus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    selecting last option in menus: I'm aware that someone already has asked this however in that thread there was no concussion or fix for the problem.In any New system menu or in the photos app the last option in the menu is selected and cannot be unselected.here is the last thread...
  7. selecting last option in menus

selecting last option in menus: I'm aware that someone already has asked this however in that thread there was no concussion or fix for the problem.In any New system menu or in the photos app the last option in the menu is selected and cannot be unselected.here is the last thread...
  8. selecting last option in menus

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Removing 'Cut' and 'Create shortcut' from context menus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing 'Cut' and 'Create shortcut' from context menus: Does anybody know how, if it's eve possible, to remove 'Cut' and 'Create shortcut' from the context menu for files and folders?! TIA! 36836
  10. Remove Context Menus from START MENU Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Context Menus from START MENU Icons: Please be aware that setting the group policy option: "Remove Access to the Context Menus for the Taskbar" to "Enabled", in Windows 10, does NOT work. This Group Policy setting is located at: User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Start Menu & Taskbar It is...