Windows 10: remove time display

Discus and support remove time display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I remove time display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichelleHamilton1, Jul 26, 2018.

1. remove time display

how do I remove time display

:)

MichelleHamilton1, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 26, 2018
  3. client32 Win User
    Restore display from "remove this display"

I had right clicked on the desktop and selected Display settings. My TV was list as a monitor there. I selected the monitor and clicked
    Remove this display.

The above steps has not resolved my issue.

client32, Jul 26, 2018
  4. remove time display

Restore display from "remove this display"

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • When you say ‘’ remove this display" how did you remove the display please provide the steps.
    For now try the below steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue,

• Type settings on the Windows search bar and select
      Settings.

• Click on Devices and click on Connected devices.
    • Now click on Add a device.
    Hope it helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

remove time display

1. remove time display - Similar Threads - remove display

2. Remove Windows Display Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Windows Display Language: In Windows 11 > Time & Language > Language & Region > Windows Display LanguageHow do I remove/unistall another language? Here is an image of what it's happening:https://imgur.com/a/Wu8P6VYIf I click on the 3 dots of Spanish Chile the remove option is disabled....
  3. Remove Windows Display Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Windows Display Language: In Windows 11 > Time & Language > Language & Region > Windows Display LanguageHow do I remove/unistall another language? Here is an image of what it's happening:https://imgur.com/a/Wu8P6VYIf I click on the 3 dots of Spanish Chile the remove option is disabled....
  4. Win 11 "Remove this display from desktop"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 "Remove this display from desktop": Why microsoft was clever enough to grey out the option when there is only one display but won't activate this display if it was disabled in a group of displays and now is the only display?- extend laptop's built in display to external display.- remove laptop display from...
  5. Win 11 "Remove this display from desktop"

Win 11 "Remove this display from desktop": Why microsoft was clever enough to grey out the option when there is only one display but won't activate this display if it was disabled in a group of displays and now is the only display?- extend laptop's built in display to external display.- remove laptop display from...
  6. Black screen after Windows start-up after removing internal laptop display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after Windows start-up after removing internal laptop display.: Hi. I have recently removed broken display from my laptop and wanted to use exclusively external display laptop display was only dimmed off but still connected physically, roght now I just removed the lid and cabling. After system finish booting up on login screen I see...
  7. Black screen after Windows start-up after removing internal laptop display.

Black screen after Windows start-up after removing internal laptop display.: Hi. I have recently removed broken display from my laptop and wanted to use exclusively external display laptop display was only dimmed off but still connected physically, roght now I just removed the lid and cabling. After system finish booting up on login screen I see...
  8. Remove Windows Display Language: English United States

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Windows Display Language: English United States: Hi.How do I remove English United States as a display language? English United States is not listed as a keyboard, as my region, or in any other visible Windows settings. However, I've got English United Kingdom and English United States as my two display languages. I've...
  9. Remove Windows Display Language: English United States

Remove Windows Display Language: English United States: Hi.How do I remove English United States as a display language? English United States is not listed as a keyboard, as my region, or in any other visible Windows settings. However, I've got English United Kingdom and English United States as my two display languages. I've...
  10. Remove Windows Display Language: English United States

in Windows 10 Customization