Windows 10: remove title bar

Discus and support remove title bar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, I'm using atom and I already have a title bar so I wanted to remove the windows one. I tried autohotkey but the result wasn't great and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hautzii, Nov 13, 2020.

1. remove title bar

/u/Hautzii, Nov 13, 2020

2. How to remove the icon from title bar

How to remove the icon from title bar in wpf , i have tried with some dll but i'm not getting the expected output.I need to just remove the icon from the title bar only, not from any other place. Can anyone please suggest
    any durable solution?

Adesh Kishore, Nov 13, 2020
  3. DJC
    djc Win User
    Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

4. Robbie W. Win User

remove title bar

How to remove/hide title bar in Windows 10?

Given that the answer provided in the linked question still had issues (didn't work in Vista - follow up suggestion reduced taskbar icons), I don't believe there's much hope for a suitable function within Win 10.

However, the comment provided by Mokubai suggesting to use Autohotkey may still be applicable here.

The following code in AHK will remove the Title Bar for the active window.

Robbie W., Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

remove title bar

1. remove title bar - Similar Threads - remove title bar

2. Is it possible to remove the buttons that appear in the title bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to remove the buttons that appear in the title bar?: Is it possible to remove the buttons that appear in the title bar in Windows 10 on certain files? Such as zip or exe. They are very annoying and the functions they offer are either useless or easily obtainable with another method. Picture is attached, with arrows showing the...
  3. Title Bar Colours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Title Bar Colours: In Win7 I had title bars that were graded from one colour to another along the length. They started red at the left and gradually merged to be blue at the right. How do I do this in Win10?...
  4. Title bar style

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title bar style: Hi, I would know if it's possible to change title bar style on Windows 10, as it was for Windows 7 and formers... In particular it would be great having an XP/Seven theme! Thanks! submitted by /u/adamantinum [link] [comments]...
  5. Window title bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window title bar: [ATTACH] Anyone know if its possible to display the 4 windows like this but without the title bar along the top of each window? https://preview.redd.it/a86t468p5p141.jpg?width=1908&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=047e083d08c51455c01fa7d1ddafe47c6c732066 submitted by /u/yenmiT...
  6. Title Bar Hidden

Title Bar Hidden: Windows 10 -- something strange happened to my home/start screen. I was able to restore app icons, start menu, etc. But now, when I open any program or app, the title bar is hidden. If I move the mouse all the way to the top of the screen, I can get the "red X" for closing...
  7. Title Bar Colours

Title Bar Colours: Hi everyone. After the latest update Microsoft have finally allowed different coloured title bars, however, inactive (out of focus) windows now automatically revert to a white title bar colour. I've been searching everywhere and found no way of changing this. Adjusting the...
  8. Title Bar not centered

Title Bar not centered: Hi All I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox...
  9. Title bar problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Title bar problem: Hi, not sure this is the right place to post but the Microsfot forum is a mess IMO. This morning I've just "upgraded" to Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 10074), the installation went fine, and installing new gfx drivers was fine until just after the install process....
  10. Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox: How to: Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox [img] Information The title bar is at the top of Firefox. It includes the Firefox icon in the top left corner, and the full title of the currently opened tab. The title bar is not added by default in Firefox since it does take...