Windows 10: Remove Top Info from Windows Settings App?

Discus and support Remove Top Info from Windows Settings App? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to, preferably with a registry entry, and not a third party tool, disable all of this useless stuff (Account, OneDrive, Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dit, Aug 12, 2021.

1. DIT
    dit Win User

Remove Top Info from Windows Settings App?

Does anyone know how to, preferably with a registry entry, and not a third party tool, disable all of this useless stuff (Account, OneDrive, Windows Update, Rewards, web browsing) above the search field at the top of the settings app? Thank you.

:)

2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 12, 2021
  3. Microsoft phone apps have vanished including settings and phone info

Hello Lora,

For us to be able to isolate your concern why your mobile apps vanished, including settings and phone info, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version currently running on your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Aug 12, 2021
  4. philc43 Win User

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Remove Top Info from Windows Settings App? - Similar Threads - Remove Top Info

2. How to remove / change "Top Apps" in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove / change "Top Apps" in Windows 11: My Question is simple:How can I remove or change "Top Apps" in Windows 11 Search?I DO NOT like other people to see what application I open most, and I intend to make the "Tops Apps" clean.I want a straight forward, technical answer, ex: modify which part of registry, remove...
  3. How to remove / change "Top Apps" in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove / change "Top Apps" in Windows 11: My Question is simple:How can I remove or change "Top Apps" in Windows 11 Search?I DO NOT like other people to see what application I open most, and I intend to make the "Tops Apps" clean.I want a straight forward, technical answer, ex: modify which part of registry, remove...
  4. How to remove banner at the top of my setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove banner at the top of my setting?: How to delete this from Settings app? [ATTACH] [Original Title: Impudent advertising] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-banner-at-the-top-of-my-setting/9af92373-c321-4c1f-a183-7c50dc5c8c35
  5. How to remove account details from the top of Windows 10 Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove account details from the top of Windows 10 Settings: Before Windows 10 settings use to open with my account details, how to open setting without my details.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-account-details-from-the-top-of/2444dcfe-81dd-4eb6-b6b3-b1ecd0c5034d
  6. How to remove this top bar in Windows 10 Settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove this top bar in Windows 10 Settings?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/workalkoholic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcsw07/how_to_remove_this_top_bar_in_windows_10_settings/
  7. How to remove "Top Apps" section from Cortana Search Bar

in Cortana
    How to remove "Top Apps" section from Cortana Search Bar: Right now as it stands, the "Top Apps" section is showing some extremely sensitive documents that neither I nor my wife want anyone seeing. We've tried everything to make this disappear entirely or at least remove specific suggestions that it is broadly and stupidly...
  8. Remove a picture from 'Your Info'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove a picture from 'Your Info': Does anyone know how to remove a picture you previously uploaded/selected but don't want anymore under 'Your Info'? The picture I'm talking about is the one you'll see during login. I thought I would change my normal picture to another one but then changed my mind. Now I...
  9. Start menu "Top Apps" Remove

in Cortana
    Start menu "Top Apps" Remove: Hello All, Currently on build 2019.07.30.2227780 and would like to know if there is a way to remove the "Top Apps" from the start menu search bar (Press Start, Enter something to search on, Delete said search, will then display the "Top Apps"). Seems odd to have this show as...
  10. Cortana - Remove "Top Apps"

in Cortana
    Cortana - Remove "Top Apps": When I click on the Cortana "circle" in the taskbar, it shows a history of my "Top Apps" How do I disable this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-remove-top-apps/ee71ed9a-b8f5-446b-a39a-92adffae9258"