Windows 10: Remove typing shadow in bar

Discus and support Remove typing shadow in bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It's really hard to describe this so here's an image of what I'm talking about: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I don't know how it has occured or how I activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by David Qiwen, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Remove typing shadow in bar

It's really hard to describe this so here's an image of what I'm talking about:

Remove typing shadow in bar 3eda6a86-1a00-4296-b8c4-b6356df625e8?upload=true.png Remove typing shadow in bar 629aff48-80e6-432f-bb41-8cc5f831dfcf?upload=true.png

I don't know how it has occured or how I activated it, but it seems like it suddenly appeared out of the blue on both my laptop and desktop machines.

It is exclusive to Windows 10 apps like the Cortana searchbar, Office Word & Powerpoint.

How do I get rid of it?

:)

David Qiwen, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 26, 2020
  3. How to remove 'AnySend' on task bar...

Hi Grammy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• What is the make & model of the computer?
    • Did you install this App/program?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the app.

• Type “control panel” in the search bar.
    • Select “programs & features”.
    • Search for “any send” & right click on the app icon.
    • Click on Uninstall.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Remove typing shadow in bar

remove XT9 for HTC-Shadow

Can anyone know how to remove the predictive typing for HTC- Shadow.

a_synistr_, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Remove typing shadow in bar

1. Remove typing shadow in bar - Similar Threads - Remove typing shadow

2. Remove Shadow Under Icon Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Shadow Under Icon Text: Remove Shadow Under Icon Text .I have tried going into the System properties... then Visual effects, and unchecking the box for "Use drop shadows for icons... " It does NOT work. Can someone please help me with this?...
  3. Remove Shadow Under Icon Text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Shadow Under Icon Text: Remove Shadow Under Icon Text .I have tried going into the System properties... then Visual effects, and unchecking the box for "Use drop shadows for icons... " It does NOT work. Can someone please help me with this?...
  4. Remove Shadow Under Icon Text

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Remove this Black Shadow below this !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove this Black Shadow below this !!: Can you see a black thing behind the white textI want to remove thatPlease help meThank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-this-black-shadow-below-this/df710f65-8edc-40c2-9c45-1c20d88bdf85
  6. Remove this Black Shadow below this !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove this Black Shadow below this !!: Can you see a black thing behind the white textI want to remove thatPlease help meThank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-this-black-shadow-below-this/df710f65-8edc-40c2-9c45-1c20d88bdf85
  7. shadow on type below icon

shadow on type below icon: how do I get the shadow on the text below icon off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shadow-on-type-below-icon/5d400aa1-ba9e-4bc7-8742-699e96c2ae1e
  8. removing desktop icon shadow

removing desktop icon shadow: This is a bug that Microsoft has protected for >5 years. "We are glad that you have chosen Windows 10. I can understand that you are facing some concern regarding personalization of your desktop. Please let me help you. July 2015" No Help at all. I never asked for a shadow...
  9. Unable to Remove Shadows Under Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Remove Shadows Under Windows: In Windows 10 v.1909 [build 18363.657] I want to remove the shadows under windows. Unfortunately, the simple method that involves unchecking a box in Control Panel doesn't work. In addition, going to this registry key: HKCU > Software > Microsoft > Windows > Current Version...
  10. removing shadowing on local accounts.

in Windows 10 Support
    removing shadowing on local accounts.: I've read a few posts here on removing desktop text shadowing but I don't seem to be able to nix it on local accounts. No problem with the admin accounts. When I access "Advanced system properties", on my way to Performance settings, I'm required to login as an...