Windows 10: Remove Uninstalled Icons

Discus and support Remove Uninstalled Icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok, so how do I remove uninstalled programs from the taskbar icons (over by the clock)? [img] 146939 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RainbowPride, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Remove Uninstalled Icons

Ok, so how do I remove uninstalled programs from the taskbar icons (over by the clock)?

Remove Uninstalled Icons [​IMG]

:)

RainbowPride, Dec 22, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Remove Uninstalled Icons :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 22, 2019
  3. xeno3d Win User
    Removing notification icon listings from uninstalled programs

Hey guys,

Would anyone know how to remove notification icon listings from the control panel for uninstalled programs?

I uninstalled iCloud for Windows but the service is still showing up in my notification icon list

Remove Uninstalled Icons [​IMG]

xeno3d, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Remove Uninstalled Icons

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Remove Uninstalled Icons

1. Remove Uninstalled Icons - Similar Threads - Remove Uninstalled Icons

2. uninstalling and removing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalling and removing apps: I recently installed an app to my desk top computer and I want to remove it. I went to "settings" and removed it supposedly but it is still in my computer. It does not show up on the list of apps in my computer but it does show up every time I turn my computer on and it asks...
  3. Uninstalled Windows App icons on the Start Menu can't be removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Windows App icons on the Start Menu can't be removed: Hi, I recently uninstalled Adobe Creative Cloud but after uninstalling everything the icon for Notification Manager for Adobe Creative Cloud is still in the start menu ist and cannot be removed. Clicking ot that icons sends me to the Windows App store. The app is not in the...
  4. Uninstalled Windows App icons on the Start Menu can't be removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled Windows App icons on the Start Menu can't be removed: Hi, I recently uninstalled Adobe Creative Cloud but after uninstalling everything the icon for Notification Manager for Adobe Creative Cloud is still in the start menu ist and cannot be removed. Clicking ot that icons sends me to the Windows App store. The app is not in the...
  5. Uninstalled Windows App icons on the Start Menu can't be removed

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. uninstall won't remove

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstall won't remove: CHROMIUM and unknown malware removal program appeared yesterday. I went to control panel, uninstall didn't work. It says it is still working. There is remove chromium icon also, but it's exactly same steps I used. I tried to reset by earlier date but that was unsuccessful....
  7. Uninstall icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall icon: I had an Uninstall icon on my desktop and now is no longer there. How do I get it back. Using Win 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/uninstall-icon/93b0df38-10b6-4619-bea1-c59d34215c6e
  8. Remove icons from uninstalled apps on "All apps"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove icons from uninstalled apps on "All apps": Hi Is anyway to edit "all Apps", especially to remove some icons from? I have uninstalled Edge, but the icon is still in Start menu of “all apps”. Tom 18395
  9. Removing notification icon listings from uninstalled programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing notification icon listings from uninstalled programs: Hey guys, Would anyone know how to remove notification icon listings from the control panel for uninstalled programs? I uninstalled iCloud for Windows but the service is still showing up in my notification icon list [img] 66024
  10. How does one remove taskbar icons for uninstalled apps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How does one remove taskbar icons for uninstalled apps: I have a question, under "Start Menu -> Settings -> Notifications & actions -> Select icons which appear on the taskbar", how does one do maintenance on the list so it only shows items that are currently installed as it seems uninstalled items are still showing up on the...