Windows 10: Remove Unused Trash from MS Store

Discus and support Remove Unused Trash from MS Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded applications from the MS Store that are absolutely useless and wish to delete them from my history. Tell me how to do this, please.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bob009009009009, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Remove Unused Trash from MS Store

I downloaded applications from the MS Store that are absolutely useless and wish to delete them from my history. Tell me how to do this, please.

:)

Bob009009009009, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 26, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Remove Unused Trash from MS Store

Gb's of trash

Use Clean manager to remove trash and unused files from your computer. Press WINDOWS + R keys and type: cleanmgr in the run and press ENTER.

Windows will maybe there will be an option to select a drvie and after that Windows will calculate and give you options on what to delete.

You can also install a bigger Hard Disk or use an external USB drvie to store you stuff.

Ricardo Bohner, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Remove Unused Trash from MS Store

1. Remove Unused Trash from MS Store - Similar Threads - Remove Unused Trash

2. How to remove my review from ms store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to remove my review from ms store: I wrote a review for one of the products available on the MS StoreI would like to delete this review, how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-my-review-from-ms-store/e5adbb98-0b2f-4af4-923c-cc3b89ca6fde
  3. Removing trashes virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing trashes virus: I have an external hard which has that trashes virus and now i got a new laptop and I copied one folder from the hard to the laptop and then made a Scan to this file on laptop and found nothing Does that mean that the trashes virus doesn't affect my laptop ? [Original...
  4. Microsoft Store is trash!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store is trash!!!: I havent been able to download anything from the Windows Store in probably 8 months. The last time i just gave up but i see the problem still hasnt been solved. I accidentally deleted some files and i wanted to install the Windows File Recovery app. Well when i hit the “GET”...
  5. Remove desktop trash bin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove desktop trash bin: Is there some way to remove the trash bin from the desktop and add a shortcut of it to quick access? submitted by /u/Sir_Axolot12345 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ip4urv/remove_desktop_trash_bin/
  6. Removing unused account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing unused account: I asked this Q in Office365 forum they said its a W10 issue so post here instead. : I keep getting messages to fix my password and log in to company Office 365. I left the company some time ago, and using my own Office 365 ....... Under Settings > Email & Accounts it...
  7. MS photo will not install from MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS photo will not install from MS Store: MS Photo will not install from Store to my windows 10 PC. It downloads about 1 MB installs a 16kb executable and then stops. this just hap[pened today after I got the error message that MS Photo app isn't started. Tried the same BS to repair, reset, update, delete uisng...
  8. How to remove unused icons from search?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove unused icons from search?: I uninstalled a lot of apps recently but for some reason the icons still remain on search and I can't do anything about them. submitted by /u/Eroscuk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/foswwi/how_to_remove_unused_icons_from_search/
  9. Removing Unusable Accounts from "Insider Win10"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Unusable Accounts from "Insider Win10": Dear MSCA I would like to know why there are no tools to remove accounts from the settings window and where are these tools? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-unusable-accounts-from-insider-win10/8080a5c5-14b1-452a-bf8f-c74102df452d
  10. Removing unused programs from start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing unused programs from start menu: I have several programs listed on my start menu that have been uninstalled, but they're still listed on the start menu. Right clicking them gives several options, but there is no option to delete. How can I do this? Thanks. 104776