Windows 10: Remove useless "Sharepoint" from navigation pane

Discus and support Remove useless "Sharepoint" from navigation pane in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] As you can see, I want to remove that Sharepoint menu which I'm not using anymore. I have uninstalled Sharepoint so when I click on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pohm, Apr 23, 2016.

1. pohm Win User

Remove useless "Sharepoint" from navigation pane

Remove useless "Sharepoint" from navigation pane [​IMG]

As you can see, I want to remove that Sharepoint menu which I'm not using anymore. I have uninstalled Sharepoint so when I click on the folder this message would trigger:

Remove useless "Sharepoint" from navigation pane [​IMG]

Thanks in advance *Smile

:)

2. Mike_11_ Win User

How can I remove icons from the File Explorer navigation pane?

While I would like to remove items from This PC that was not the point of this question it was just an off hand comment. As I already explained
    the items I want to remove are under Desktop not This PC. I would like to remove those items from Desktop in the Navigation Pane because none of those items are actually on my Desktop.

Mike_11_, Apr 23, 2016
  3. Right click not working and file explorer takes ages to open!

I tried this myself seeing as no other solutions work but when I tried to unpin all the folders the 'Documents Folder' refuses to unpin! In my case the slow right-click context menu in Explorer is painfully slow and takes around 20-25 seconds to appear!
    I wish Microsoft would put more time into resolving known issues before releasing new ideas.

Dr.Slinky.McVelvet, Apr 23, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, ideas:

1. Install Sharepoint monitoring the installation with Revo uninstaller. Then uninstall it using Revo uninstaller.
    2. There are various guides for various versions of Sharepoint of different eras for manual uninstallation. See if you can find an appropriate one.
    3. Search the registry for E:\Cloud Marketing\Sharepoint and delete relevant entries taking due precautions to back up.

dalchina, Apr 24, 2016
Thema:

1. Remove useless "Sharepoint" from navigation pane - Similar Threads - Remove useless Sharepoint

2. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  3. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  4. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Removing icons from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing icons from File Explorer navigation pane: Hi. I have some items in the navigation pane of Win10 file explorer that I can't seem to get rid of. They point to nothing. When I right click them I have no option to delete. Here is a screen shot of what happens when I try to open one. Can anyone help me get rid of...
  6. remove DropBox from navigation pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove DropBox from navigation pane: hello Mr Shawn Brink *Smile i tried to PM you, but the system didn't let me, since this is my first post :P following the text from the PM: " I just did read (and do) your instructions about removing OneDrive from the left explorer-pane. (and the quick-access pane)...
  7. How to Remove MEGA in Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Remove MEGA in Navigation Pane: Hi, Was perfect! Now I have another problem... How to Remove MEGA in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 Anyone knows it? TY! 84475
  8. Remove User from navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove User from navigation Pane: Hello, any idea about how to remove the user (Ciccio in the picture) from the navigation pane (and/or from the save as windows)? [img] 11775
  9. Removing entries in navigation pane?

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing entries in navigation pane?: My navigation pane shows Joseph Simpson (‘my name’) & My PC. Under My PC (expanded) I can see my external H-drives; but they do not show under ‘my name’. Both are almost the same as far as entries (Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Music, etc. etc. Would it be safe to move most...
  10. Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer: Is there a way to remove the Documents node from File Explorer's Navigation Pane? [img] 108947

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sharepoint monitoring Revo

2. How to add sharepoint in navigation pane

3. sharepoint is useless

4. sharepoint useless,
  5. windows 10 sharepoint navigation,
  6. can i save sharepoint sites in windows navigation pane,
  7. Navigation pane sharepoint,
  8. how to remove sharepoint folder from navigation pane,
  9. is sharepoint useless