Windows 10: Remove user account Windows 10 S Mode

Discus and support Remove user account Windows 10 S Mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I just purchased an Acer Spin 1 running Windows 10 S Mode. As a test I created a second user account and would now like to delete that user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jgkwiatek, Dec 8, 2018.

1. jgkwiatek Win User

Remove user account Windows 10 S Mode

Hello,

I just purchased an Acer Spin 1 running Windows 10 S Mode. As a test I created a second user account and would now like to delete that user account. The instructions for Windows 10 are very clear. Unfortunately, they don't seem to apply to Windows 10 S Mode. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

:)

jgkwiatek, Dec 8, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Look at this thread,How to Delete a User Account in Windows 10, it may help. You can try the various methods.
    Make sure you are using an administrative account when removing the account or log on using the Administrator's account.

Or, if you are patient and know what you are doing, manually remove it.

Either way, Goodluck.

95Viper, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Remove user account Windows 10 S Mode :(

Zakin, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove user account Windows 10 S Mode - Similar Threads - Remove user account

2. REMOVE S MODE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    REMOVE S MODE: REMOVE S MODE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-s-mode/6f31a6b8-335c-4124-8a5a-0d4d7124bcfd
  3. REMOVE S MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE S MODE: REMOVE S MODE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-s-mode/6f31a6b8-335c-4124-8a5a-0d4d7124bcfd
  4. REMOVE S MODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't remove Windows S mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't remove Windows S mode: I have a new laptop a family member sent me from the USA, it came with Windows 10 Home in S mode and I have found no way to remove it... :( The Microsoft Store fails each time I attempt to use it... The main problem is that to open the store to disable S mode, it always...
  6. S mode removal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    S mode removal: None of the hints, helps that are offered work. That's why I need to talk to a tech. This is absolutely ridiculous!!!! Paid for Turbo Tax, would not let me open it because it was not part of "microsoft Store". So I deleted the S mode and worked on my taxes for a couple...
  7. S mode removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    S mode removal: I removed S mode over a week ago to download turbo tax. Went in and out of turbo tax with no problem. Now after a week I decided to go back into turbo tax and Microsoft states I need to remove S mode, even though I removed it over a week ago. I once again hit the "get it"...
  8. S mode removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    S mode removal: I removed S mode over a week ago to download turbo tax. Went in and out of turbo tax with no problem. Now after a week I decided to go back into turbo tax and Microsoft states I need to remove S mode, even though I removed it over a week ago. I once again hit the "get it"...
  9. Remove S Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove S Mode: I have just taken delivery of a new Surface Pro, not knowing that it would come installed with Windows 10 S mode - which I categorically don't want. Windows is running version 1903 I have tried to follow instructions online to remove S mode but cannot access the remove s...
  10. Remove Windows 10 S mode without Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove Windows 10 S mode without Microsoft account?: I’m trying to set up a new acer for my mom, and trying to get it out of S mode. I don’t want to create a Microsoft account (and can’t have her create one because it’s a Christmas gift). I’ve created a local account, but to run the “exit windows S mode” applications in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove s mode

2. remove s mode windows 10

3. removing s mode

4. delete s mode,
  5. remove windows s mode without logging in,
  6. how to remove s mode,
  7. remove windows 10 s mode,
  8. remove windows s mode,
  9. remove s mode on windows 10,
  10. how to remove windows 10 s mode,
  11. elimimate win pro,