Windows 10: Remove users from Windows 10 sign-in page

Discus and support Remove users from Windows 10 sign-in page in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I have removed the users from my Windows 10 but I still see their account names in the bottom left corner of the Win 10 sign-in page. How can I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by i_me_X6, Feb 21, 2021.

1. i_me_X6 Win User

Remove users from Windows 10 sign-in page

Hi,

I have removed the users from my Windows 10 but I still see their account names in the bottom left corner of the Win 10 sign-in page. How can I get rid of these?

Thanks!

:)

i_me_X6, Feb 21, 2021

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Remove users from Windows 10 sign-in page

Remove User Account Picture

Hi Shawn, thanks for all the great tutorials, I use them often myself or make reference to them.

Do the listed steps actually work on vers 1903? As I mentioned in my preceding post, Ten Forward and I both replaced User.png instead of User-192.png in order to have success with vers 1809.

W10 Tweaker, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Remove users from Windows 10 sign-in page

1. Remove users from Windows 10 sign-in page - Similar Threads - Remove users sign

2. Removal from login page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removal from login page: [IMG]I have 2 Microsoft accounts How do I delete the one in the blue box this one is scheduled for deletion by Microsoft but not sure of date the one at the top is the one I use all the time Thank you...
  3. sign in page

sign in page: you have a pop up on sign in page that doesn't work don't show again and do not want to stay signed in how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-page/934106a0-d612-434c-888e-df8820a9b766
  4. remove standard user from sign in locked screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    remove standard user from sign in locked screen: how do I remove the standard user account from my sign in locked screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-standard-user-from-sign-in-locked-screen/814d3be7-fedd-4a38-8d06-6fc2da41930c
  5. sign in page

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign in page: how do I stop my windows 10 pc from going to sign on while I am using an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-page/9eebf6c9-dadb-415b-98bd-3c10ee4d278b
  6. Windows 10 Duplicate User on sign-in page

Windows 10 Duplicate User on sign-in page: There is already an article with this subject but it says updated 18 July 2018 but all the articles are dated 2015. My question therefore is - is there any later information as all the suggestions I've read don't work....
  7. Remove User Account Picture on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove User Account Picture on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10: How to: Remove User Account Picture on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10 How to Remove User Account Picture on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10 A user's sign-in screen by default in Windows 10. This tutorial will show you how to remove the user account picture on the sign-in...
  8. Remove Lock-screen & Sign-in page on Windows 10 laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove Lock-screen & Sign-in page on Windows 10 laptop: This solution works for Windows 10 Home, Version 1607, OS build 14393.1198. To remove Lock-screen & Sign-in page in Win 10 Home (i.e. go straight to Desktop from Startup or Sleep mode) you must first set up a password, even though you don’t require it, in order to get the...
  9. Deleted User Still on Sign-on Page

Deleted User Still on Sign-on Page: I'm cleaning a laptop for re-sale. 1. Added a new user called Admin_ID (with admin privilege) 2. Deleted my OLD_ID (which had admin privilege) - chose the "delete all files" option 3. Deleted remnants in C:\USERS\OLD_ID 4. Re-booted When I get to the sign-on screen, it...
  10. Sign in page, removal at switch on

Sign in page, removal at switch on: Hello. I have just reinstalled Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop and now encounter the Sign in page when I lift the lid. I would far rather go strait to the desk top page as I used to. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the Sign in page? Regards 76819