Windows 10: Remove users from Windows 10 sign-in page

Discus and support Remove users from Windows 10 sign-in page in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I have removed the users from my Windows 10 but I still see their account names in the bottom left corner of the Win 10 sign-in page. How can I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by i_me_X6, Feb 21, 2021.

1. i_me_X6 Win User

Remove users from Windows 10 sign-in page

Hi,

I have removed the users from my Windows 10 but I still see their account names in the bottom left corner of the Win 10 sign-in page. How can I get rid of these?

Thanks!

:)

i_me_X6, Feb 21, 2021

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Remove users from Windows 10 sign-in page

Remove User Account Picture

Hi Shawn, thanks for all the great tutorials, I use them often myself or make reference to them.

Do the listed steps actually work on vers 1903? As I mentioned in my preceding post, Ten Forward and I both replaced User.png instead of User-192.png in order to have success with vers 1809.

W10 Tweaker, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Remove users from Windows 10 sign-in page

1. Remove users from Windows 10 sign-in page - Similar Threads - Remove users sign

2. PC remove the sign in page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC remove the sign in page: I have my Windows 10 laptop for 2 years, suddenly my sign in page is not coming up. When you boot the PC. It is stuck at the page where you can see mountain and time however no matter what I do the sign in page where I need to put the password is not coming up. The mouse is...
  3. PC remove the sign in page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC remove the sign in page: I have my Windows 10 laptop for 2 years, suddenly my sign in page is not coming up. When you boot the PC. It is stuck at the page where you can see mountain and time however no matter what I do the sign in page where I need to put the password is not coming up. The mouse is...
  4. PC remove the sign in page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Removal from login page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removal from login page: [IMG]I have 2 Microsoft accounts How do I delete the one in the blue box this one is scheduled for deletion by Microsoft but not sure of date the one at the top is the one I use all the time Thank you...
  6. remove standard user from sign in locked screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    remove standard user from sign in locked screen: how do I remove the standard user account from my sign in locked screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-standard-user-from-sign-in-locked-screen/814d3be7-fedd-4a38-8d06-6fc2da41930c
  7. Windows 10 Duplicate User on sign-in page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Duplicate User on sign-in page: There is already an article with this subject but it says updated 18 July 2018 but all the articles are dated 2015. My question therefore is - is there any later information as all the suggestions I've read don't work....
  8. Remove Lock-screen & Sign-in page on Windows 10 laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove Lock-screen & Sign-in page on Windows 10 laptop: This solution works for Windows 10 Home, Version 1607, OS build 14393.1198. To remove Lock-screen & Sign-in page in Win 10 Home (i.e. go straight to Desktop from Startup or Sleep mode) you must first set up a password, even though you don’t require it, in order to get the...
  9. Deleted User Still on Sign-on Page

Deleted User Still on Sign-on Page: I'm cleaning a laptop for re-sale. 1. Added a new user called Admin_ID (with admin privilege) 2. Deleted my OLD_ID (which had admin privilege) - chose the "delete all files" option 3. Deleted remnants in C:\USERS\OLD_ID 4. Re-booted When I get to the sign-on screen, it...
  10. Sign in page, removal at switch on

Sign in page, removal at switch on: Hello. I have just reinstalled Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop and now encounter the Sign in page when I lift the lid. I would far rather go strait to the desk top page as I used to. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the Sign in page? Regards 76819