Windows 10: Remove w10

Discus and support Remove w10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to remove w10 and go back to Ubuntu. I am signed on as Administrator and not as Local Administrator. Followed the instructions here on how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ggoble, Aug 18, 2019.

1. ggoble Win User

Remove w10

I am trying to remove w10 and go back to Ubuntu.
    I am signed on as Administrator and not as Local Administrator.
    Followed the instructions here on how to remove the Fast Start.
    However, they are not working.

Any ideas how to do this?
    Any help appreciated.

:)

ggoble, Aug 18, 2019

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Remove w10

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Remove w10

1. Remove w10 - Similar Threads - Remove w10

2. Remove search box/bar in W10 explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove search box/bar in W10 explorer: Hello Windows community. I come to you after having installed W10 for the 1st time. Despite its W7 appearance due to custom themes and stuff, it's a W10. While I'm not done with installation, and still refining things here and there, there's one annoying thing I couldn't get...
  3. Remove search box/bar in W10 explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove search box/bar in W10 explorer: Hello Windows community. I come to you after having installed W10 for the 1st time. Despite its W7 appearance due to custom themes and stuff, it's a W10. While I'm not done with installation, and still refining things here and there, there's one annoying thing I couldn't get...
  4. Remove search box/bar in W10 explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Remove Apple software from W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove Apple software from W10: None of the suggestions I've seen work - I just get "server not ready" or some other bs message. Ridiculous waste of everyone's time and Msft needs to figure this out....
  6. Remove Apple software from W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Apple software from W10: None of the suggestions I've seen work - I just get "server not ready" or some other bs message. Ridiculous waste of everyone's time and Msft needs to figure this out....
  7. Remove Apple software from W10

8. Windows Security is not removing threat W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security is not removing threat W10: Detected: Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.AWindows Security can't quarantine, nor remove.Managed to remove with RoqueKiller + Zemana, afterwards scanned both with Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool and Windows Security - no current threat foundbut the "old" threat continues....
  9. Windows Security is not removing threat W10

Windows Security is not removing threat W10: Detected: Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.AWindows Security can't quarantine, nor remove.Managed to remove with RoqueKiller + Zemana, afterwards scanned both with Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool and Windows Security - no current threat foundbut the "old" threat continues....
  10. Windows Security is not removing threat W10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security