Windows 10: remove watermark from pdf document

Discus and support remove watermark from pdf document in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; remove watermark from pdf document... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanWilmot, Jul 24, 2022.

1. remove watermark from pdf document

remove watermark from pdf document

:)

AlanWilmot, Jul 24, 2022
  2. Kreij Win User

Watermark Question

I need to extract a watermark image from a PDF file.
    This is nothing illegal ... I don't want to remove the watermark from the document, I just want a copy of it because the original artwork used to create the watermark was lost.

I'm actually not even sure it it's a true "watermark" or just a lightened background image, as I don't have any experience with PDF creation (other than "Save as PDF").

Any thoughts on how to do this?

Kreij, Jul 24, 2022
  3. YY84 Win User
    Pdf watermark missing

We have a pdf file that can show the watermark in all the laptops no matter in windows 7 or win10 or smartphones. However, the watermark is not visible from one of the laptop. We have 4 units of laptops in same specification but only 1 unit cannot view
    the watermark. We have tried to view the pdf in Foxit reader, Adobe reader and web browser. The user can't see the watermark but when remote log in into the said laptop, we can see the watermark is there.... I believe that this is not the file or pdf software
    problems. Is there any setting in windows that will affect this? Appreciate you can advise us on the solution.

4. Anna Bon Win User

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Jul 24, 2022
Thema:

1. remove watermark from pdf document - Similar Threads - remove watermark pdf

2. REMOVE WATERMARK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE WATERMARK: HOW DO I REMOVE THIS WATERMARK ?? check the pic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark/56d749a3-e074-4e93-9c7b-5b6afd8f36e0
  3. REMOVE WATERMARK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REMOVE WATERMARK: HOW DO I REMOVE THIS WATERMARK ?? check the pic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark/56d749a3-e074-4e93-9c7b-5b6afd8f36e0
  4. remove watermark from pdf document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove watermark from pdf document: remove watermark from pdf document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark-from-pdf-document/9c14cfd2-882f-42c7-b738-f915dcd0df02
  5. opening pdf documents from web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opening pdf documents from web: When I click on a pdf from the web, I want it to open in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro, not in Edge. I've seen multiple questions on this and the answers given seem obsolete as they refer to setting options that don't seem to exist eg, Edge opens PDF from web even if you have Acrobat...
  6. opening pdf documents from web

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening pdf documents from web: When I click on a pdf from the web, I want it to open in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro, not in Edge. I've seen multiple questions on this and the answers given seem obsolete as they refer to setting options that don't seem to exist eg, Edge opens PDF from web even if you have Acrobat...
  7. Query on removing a watermark from Desktop.

Query on removing a watermark from Desktop.: How do I remove the Windows 10 Home Single Language Evaluation copy. Build 21390.co_release.210521-1658 watermark from Desktop bottom right corner?...
  8. Pdf watermark missing

Pdf watermark missing: We have a pdf file that can show the watermark in all the laptops no matter in windows 7 or win10 or smartphones. However, the watermark is not visible from one of the laptop. We have 4 units of laptops in same specification but only 1 unit cannot view the watermark. We have...
  9. Watermark Removal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Watermark Removal: Hi, How can I remove Watermark from image.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watermark-removal/0a6de566-01c9-4942-b5e3-07df3321af62"
  10. Watermark removal

Watermark removal: There are now several water mark removal tools available for those wishing to remove the watermarks from their screens. Just Google watermark removal to choice from what is available. The one I used was My WCP removal which worked just fine. . .Link. . .*Biggrin 2665