Windows 10: Remove welcome screen from autologon

Discus and support Remove welcome screen from autologon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I need remove or skip welcome screen. I set up autologon, but i still see welcome screen. i want see my Desktop After windows boot. Is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ФилиппЕгорченков, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Remove welcome screen from autologon

Hi!

I need remove or skip welcome screen. I set up autologon, but i still see welcome screen. i want see my Desktop After windows boot. Is this possible?

:)

ФилиппЕгорченков, Apr 21, 2019
  2. oemSoft Win User

How do autologon work?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on whether this tools help to login 2 different user accounts after restart or not.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/autologon

oemSoft, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove welcome screen from autologon

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Remove welcome screen from autologon

1. Remove welcome screen from autologon - Similar Threads - Remove welcome screen

2. Help to remove the welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to remove the welcome screen: Help to remove the welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-remove-the-welcome-screen/f9361975-85e3-4394-b1c7-1606d50e4a0b
  3. Help to remove the welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to remove the welcome screen: Help to remove the welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-remove-the-welcome-screen/f9361975-85e3-4394-b1c7-1606d50e4a0b
  4. Help to remove the welcome screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to Remove Date/Time from Welcome Screen Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Date/Time from Welcome Screen Win 11: Hi, is there a way to remove the date & time from the welcome screen in win 11? I liked just seeing welcome & my screen name when I had win 10....
  6. How to Remove Date/Time from Welcome Screen Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remove Date/Time from Welcome Screen Win 11: Hi, is there a way to remove the date & time from the welcome screen in win 11? I liked just seeing welcome & my screen name when I had win 10....
  7. Remove "Welcome" screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove "Welcome" screen?: So I have this problem after a fresh install where instead of booting directly to the desktop like my other computer used to do, now when I press the power button it displays this screen where it says "Welcome" and then boots onto the desktop. Is there anyway to remove this?...
  8. Autologon

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Autologon: How to make autologon work in Windows 10 (I have version 1903) with a Microsoft account? Is it even possible? I can make it work with a local account, but not with an MS account....
  9. Remove Spotlight Circle On Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Spotlight Circle On Welcome Screen: Hi, I'm currently running windows 10 pro.64-bit - version 1803 build 17134.81 , on the computer I'm typing this post on. I really thought by now that the developer's of windows 10 would have provided a method to disable/delete the spotlight circle that's displayed on the...
  10. Remove Welcome / Sign in Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Welcome / Sign in Screen: I tried the following. It worked but only for when I restart or shutdown my computer. But if I hibernate my computer, upon resuming, I get the sign in screen again. So, how can I disable or remove the welcome/sign in screen completely? How to Skip the Windows 10 Login...