Windows 10: Remove "Welcome" screen?

Discus and support Remove "Welcome" screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have this problem after a fresh install where instead of booting directly to the desktop like my other computer used to do, now when I press the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/0liver243, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Remove "Welcome" screen?

So I have this problem after a fresh install where instead of booting directly to the desktop like my other computer used to do, now when I press the power button it displays this screen where it says "Welcome" and then boots onto the desktop. Is there anyway to remove this? Since it slows down the booting process and I don't like looking at my details on boot up.

Also just to be clear, I'm not talking about the sign in screen. I can sign in without a password but just before it shows my desktop it shows this annoying screen that says "Welcome" that never happened on my other PC with Windows 10.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/0liver243
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/0liver243, Nov 13, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Remove "Welcome" screen?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Remove "Welcome" screen?

1. Remove "Welcome" screen? - Similar Threads - Remove Welcome screen

2. Help to remove the welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to remove the welcome screen: Help to remove the welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-remove-the-welcome-screen/f9361975-85e3-4394-b1c7-1606d50e4a0b
  3. Help to remove the welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to remove the welcome screen: Help to remove the welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-remove-the-welcome-screen/f9361975-85e3-4394-b1c7-1606d50e4a0b
  4. Help to remove the welcome screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Remove welcome screen from autologon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove welcome screen from autologon: Hi! I need remove or skip welcome screen. I set up autologon, but i still see welcome screen. i want see my Desktop After windows boot. Is this possible?...
  6. Welcome screen?

Welcome screen?: How do insert an image to fill the 'empty' default circle on my Welcome screen? Lisa HSJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen/d916a12b-61ba-4cfb-aec0-db319311f4e0
  7. Remove Spotlight Circle On Welcome Screen

Remove Spotlight Circle On Welcome Screen: Hi, I'm currently running windows 10 pro.64-bit - version 1803 build 17134.81 , on the computer I'm typing this post on. I really thought by now that the developer's of windows 10 would have provided a method to disable/delete the spotlight circle that's displayed on the...
  8. How To Remove Spotlight Circle On Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Remove Spotlight Circle On Welcome Screen: Hi, I'm currently running windows 10 pro.64-bit - version 1803 build 17134.81 , on the computer I'm typing this post on. I really thought by now that the developer's of windows 10 would have provided a method to disable/delete the spotlight circle that's displayed on the...
  9. Remove Welcome / Sign in Screen

Remove Welcome / Sign in Screen: I tried the following. It worked but only for when I restart or shutdown my computer. But if I hibernate my computer, upon resuming, I get the sign in screen again. So, how can I disable or remove the welcome/sign in screen completely? How to Skip the Windows 10 Login...
  10. Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome screen: *Confused Please help an old fella , how do i get rid of all these welcome screens when i am getting my pc ready ?? windows 10 ty 91215