Windows 10: Remove white lines and bars on file explorer in dark mode of windows 10

Discus and support Remove white lines and bars on file explorer in dark mode of windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am facing this issue since last 2 weeks, I don't know what happened but when I changed my personalized colour settings to dark mode for a couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ar. Sajjad Naqvi, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Remove white lines and bars on file explorer in dark mode of windows 10

I am facing this issue since last 2 weeks, I don't know what happened but when I changed my personalized colour settings to dark mode for a couple of days my laptop worked quite well and graphics looked awesome but than something went wrong and my file explorer and file opening window in other apps showing some unusual graphics. There are some white bars in file explorer due to which I can't read folder names. Whaite Bars and lines are covering file explorer and I want some solution for this as it is not pleasing and I am unable to work properly. Kindly help! Thanks. Remove white lines and bars on file explorer in dark mode of windows 10 eec4aba5-b999-4ba0-9f4a-4ecdcce7a24d?upload=true.png Remove white lines and bars on file explorer in dark mode of windows 10 fdc37d99-1448-461f-9fcc-5bc2136d4e35?upload=true.png

:)

Ar. Sajjad Naqvi, Aug 22, 2020
  2. puffeh Win User

White line beneath file explorer menu and search bar.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work. I don't think its a visual glitch, because when I hover over the white line with my cursor, my cursor becomes a double-headed arrow, like as if I could drag and extend it. It's there when in light mode too.
    I was thinking maybe it was something like a tool bar with nothing in it.

edit: Tried to capture it but unfortunately Printscreen and Snapping tool doesn't capture the mouse cursor.

puffeh, Aug 22, 2020
  3. jonesH Win User
    File explorer in dark theme gone!

There was an option for choosing dark mode. I followed both suggestion above to the letter. But it did not fix the problem. Only Explorer is white. Which was the behavior before 1809.

jonesH, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Remove white lines and bars on file explorer in dark mode of windows 10

Title bars of applications still white even with dark mode

I don't know why nobody is talking about it, but the title bars (of everything except the explorer) remain white even with dark mode on. It looks ugly. I don't want to use black accents.

FrozenFireVR, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Remove white lines and bars on file explorer in dark mode of windows 10

1. Remove white lines and bars on file explorer in dark mode of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove white lines

2. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  3. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  4. How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode: Does anyone know how to hide the white tool bar that randomly appears in file explorer in Windows 11? It appears whenever I change the wallpaper, or my laptop briefly does some computationally intensive tasks while running something like Photoshop, for example. I've also...
  5. How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode

How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode: Does anyone know how to hide the white tool bar that randomly appears in file explorer in Windows 11? It appears whenever I change the wallpaper, or my laptop briefly does some computationally intensive tasks while running something like Photoshop, for example. I've also...
  6. Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode: The File Explorer in Windows 11 has got a visual bug in dark mode which, when accessing it from the Control Panel by pressing Alt + Up Arrow some vertical white lines show up and remain on screen as long as the window is open. They do not disappear or turn black if that...
  7. Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode

Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode: The File Explorer in Windows 11 has got a visual bug in dark mode which, when accessing it from the Control Panel by pressing Alt + Up Arrow some vertical white lines show up and remain on screen as long as the window is open. They do not disappear or turn black if that...
  8. White line in File Explorer Dark Mode

in Cortana
    White line in File Explorer Dark Mode: Hi, On my File Explorer, there's this strange white line as seen in the picture. Anybody got any suggestions how to fix it? Thanks.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-in-file-explorer-dark-mode/852a26aa-ab7b-447d-8117-a10b1773c5d8
  9. How to remove white line on Explorer dark theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove white line on Explorer dark theme: Does anyone know how to hide this white line? it's feel doesn't right for me when i move the cursor to that line, the cursor change it's icon to vertical up/down, but i can't drag it, kinda fixed height. [ATTACH]...
  10. Dark File Explorer showing a weird white line below the address bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dark File Explorer showing a weird white line below the address bar: I know Dark file explorer is still a work in progress, but this is new, I have 2 surface books here and this is only showing up in one of the machines, both machines running version 1809 with the latest updates. [ATTACH] How do I fix it? I already did a factory reset and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot