Windows 10: Remove Win 32/Presenoker

Discus and support Remove Win 32/Presenoker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi My Windows Defender had detected Win 32/Presenoker in Torch browser. Though the app has been uninstalled, Defender continues to identify the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NishanthNoble, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Remove Win 32/Presenoker

Hi

My Windows Defender had detected Win 32/Presenoker in Torch browser. Though the app has been uninstalled, Defender continues to identify the presence of Win 32/Presenoker. The defender directs me to a file path and point to a file TourchSetup.exe that does not exist. I tried running Malwarebytes but it did not identify presence of any PUA file. On searching through me internet, I notice that many users had same problem and they had to delete certain registry entry to get rid of the same. Can someone suggest me how to remove the presence of Win 32/Presenoker from my system.

I use Windows 10 Home Version 2004

:)

NishanthNoble, Aug 15, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Presenoker

Good evening, I have downloaded a program called Spleeder GUI I have a question.
    Is Presenoker really a Trojan? As stated by Windows Defender before installing.

WillyCabrera1, Aug 15, 2020
  4. WilliamDz Win User

Remove Win 32/Presenoker

Presenoker

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William. I'm a Windows technical expert. I'll be happy to help you out today.

Does not necessarily mean it is bad. Trojan:Win32/Presenoker is a generic classification for adware or so-called scareware ("popup messages like "you have been infected...blah blah). I assume you mean Spleeter. Are you downloading this as a package/installer
    or source files from Github? It probably includes some .js or .json files that may be trigger a false positive.

WilliamDz, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Remove Win 32/Presenoker

1. Remove Win 32/Presenoker - Similar Threads - Remove Presenoker

2. How do I remove the caps lock/num lock pop-up notification every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the caps lock/num lock pop-up notification every time I turn it on: Hey so I'm having a problem with my computer where every time I turn on caps-lock or num lock a pop-up notification shows up and it's really annoying. I tired looking on YouTube for solutions but it just led to dead ends for me. If it helps I have an hp pavilion....
  3. How do I remove the caps lock/num lock pop-up notification every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the caps lock/num lock pop-up notification every time I turn it on: Hey so I'm having a problem with my computer where every time I turn on caps-lock or num lock a pop-up notification shows up and it's really annoying. I tired looking on YouTube for solutions but it just led to dead ends for me. If it helps I have an hp pavilion....
  4. How do I remove the caps lock/num lock pop-up notification every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. can remove old linked PC under accounts /linked devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can remove old linked PC under accounts /linked devices: My online account its removed but still shows up on my PC as a linked to Microsoft account and cant remove. See image online acount gonebut still in PC settings...
  6. can remove old linked PC under accounts /linked devices

can remove old linked PC under accounts /linked devices: My online account its removed but still shows up on my PC as a linked to Microsoft account and cant remove. See image online acount gonebut still in PC settings...
  7. unable to remove bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to remove bluetooth device: i have connected my ps5 controller to my pc and can't get it off. i have went to blue tooth devices and tried to remove it from there and it still remembers the controller. i have also went to device manager and tried to uninstall and reset the pc and still nothing it keeps...
  8. unable to remove bluetooth device

unable to remove bluetooth device: i have connected my ps5 controller to my pc and can't get it off. i have went to blue tooth devices and tried to remove it from there and it still remembers the controller. i have also went to device manager and tried to uninstall and reset the pc and still nothing it keeps...
  9. Unable to Remove PUA:Win32/Presenoker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to Remove PUA:Win32/Presenoker: Hello my Windows security is saying that I have an unwanted app and it's detected as a PUA:Win32/Presenoker, I don't know what to do, I've tried to do all the steps to remove everything but it still isn't off my software, I honestly don't know what to do[Original Title:...
  10. PUA:Win32/Presenoker. Any help on how to remove this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PUA:Win32/Presenoker. Any help on how to remove this?: I've been having some problems after doing a deeper search into the Windows Security and the actions it recommends me to take, all of which I have tried and failed. There is a PUA called Win32/Presenoker and I'm struggling to remove it. I've looked at many other questions...