Windows 10: Remove Win account from PC

Discus and support Remove Win account from PC in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Guess I should have posted this in the user accounts subforum *Busted I have a work PC with a non-ms login. SOMEHOW I have a personal MS (outlook.com)... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ChrisPbass, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Remove Win account from PC

Guess I should have posted this in the user accounts subforum *Busted

I have a work PC with a non-ms login.
    SOMEHOW I have a personal MS (outlook.com) account on here and I cannot figure out how to get rid of it.
    Just now I opened outlook.com on Edge and it automatically logged me in. I guess I forgot to log out...my fault of course.
    How do I wipe that account from this PC? I do not want it associated with this PC at all.
    Thanks!

:)

ChrisPbass, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Jul 18, 2019
  4. tsram90 Win User

Remove Win account from PC

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to disable the guest account:

1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command:

Code:

tsram90, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Remove Win account from PC

1. Remove Win account from PC - Similar Threads - Remove account

2. Remove outlook account from Windows 10 local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove outlook account from Windows 10 local account: I login to my Windows 10 laptop with a local account. Somehow my son's email is being used by some app on the laptop and hence it is appearing in the Settings -> Accounts Used by Other Apps. I would like to remove it from there because it is applying the parental controls to...
  3. Mircosoft Account Alias - No blue "Remove" next to the alias

Mircosoft Account Alias - No blue "Remove" next to the alias: I am trying to delete an alias from my MS account. It is neither an email address nor a phone number. It is just a word, and I don't know how it even got on my list of aliases. There[ATTACH] is no blue remove button next to it. Ideas?...
  4. Deactivated work or school account can't be removed

Deactivated work or school account can't be removed: As you can see on the screenshot below, I'm signed in to two different Microsoft accounts on Windows 10. The first one is my personal account which I use for basically everything. The second one is my school account. I've signed in to the school account because it came with a...
  5. Wanting to remove or change current administrator account!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wanting to remove or change current administrator account!: How do I.. remove the administrator info and account? My device was set by my partner whome put his info in the computer as administrator ,and i do not know how to change or remover the profile .. Can someone give me a walk through i have a hp pavilion with windows ten...
  6. How do i remove my gmail account from settings

How do i remove my gmail account from settings: I even tried to remove the device from Microsoft login but is wont remove from the device it keeps showing that same account for my login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-gmail-account-from-settings/3077aee5-b288-475b-94c7-adfc030b37d3
  7. so i removed my pc from my microsoft account in the device section would that have reset my...

so i removed my pc from my microsoft account in the device section would that have reset my...: so i removed my pc from my microsoft account in the device section would that have reset my hwid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-removed-my-pc-from-my-microsoft-account-in/694ddfe8-9622-4f75-a50d-7ca095a9f2b9
  8. How can I remove a family member account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I remove a family member account?: I am unable to remove family member account even though I am the account administrator. No "Remove" button appears on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-a-family-member-account/c7f120cc-5971-4858-bfcb-4667adffe504"
  9. How do you remove an old email account from mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you remove an old email account from mail?: It is an old account I no longer have access to and is empty. I have removed it from my profile in settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-an-old-email-account-from-mail/22b79b35-df1c-4595-832a-505f9f2634f8
  10. How to remove account from email and app accounts

How to remove account from email and app accounts: Hi, One of my users ticked the option: "allow my organization to manage my device" when she logged on to her Office365 account in Office2019. The problem is, she can no longer log into her office programs. It only asks for an emailadress, but never a password (because of...