Windows 10: Remove Windows 10 adminstrator garbage, how?

Discus and support Remove Windows 10 adminstrator garbage, how? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I would like for my computer to behave the way it did in Windows XP and Windows 7. I loathe getting permissions for files I own on my own computer.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by hwaynew, Aug 28, 2015.

1. hwaynew Win User

Remove Windows 10 adminstrator garbage, how?

I would like for my computer to behave the way it did in Windows XP and Windows 7. I loathe getting permissions for files I own on my own computer. Making computers business safe was asinine. Many of us have a computer at home, and we have nobody else using our computers. We don't need to use passwords or any of that crap. There must be a program to revert all permissions back to the owner so I don't have to go through all 5 of my hard drives, and each and every directory granting permissions.

:)

hwaynew, Aug 28, 2015

2. Removing adminstrator by adminstrator

You need to post more information, e.g. like so:

• Mark the first line of code you see below with your mouse, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    • Press the Windows key + R, then press Ctrl+V to paste the code line.
    • Press Enter.
    • Same three steps with the second code line.
    • Paste the contents of the desktop file accounts.txt into your reply and tell us which one is the child account.

cmd /c net users >> "%UserProfile%\Desktop\accounts.txt

cmd /c net localgroup administrators >> "%UserProfile%\Desktop\accounts.txt

Frederik Long, Aug 28, 2015
  3. MalakArab Win User
    Removing adminstrator by adminstrator

Hi, I started configuring the system with my child as administrator by mistake; I have created an administrator account for myself but can not delete the admin account for my child; please help?

MalakArab, Aug 28, 2015
  4. LMiller7 Win User

What you are asking for is a very bad idea.

The reasons why are explained in my post #3 in this thread:
    http://www.sevenforums.com/general-d...verything.html
    Read the first post to get the context.

The thread is in the Windows 7 forum but the principles haven't changed.

LMiller7, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

1. Remove Windows 10 adminstrator garbage, how? - Similar Threads - Remove adminstrator garbage

2. How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage: I upgraded to Win 11 and now windows hello is making my screen lock after a few minutes. I do not want this. I dont have a camera to finish Hello set up and now I want to remove all of these features. I cannot remove the pin even if the improved security is off. Help me...
  3. How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage: I upgraded to Win 11 and now windows hello is making my screen lock after a few minutes. I do not want this. I dont have a camera to finish Hello set up and now I want to remove all of these features. I cannot remove the pin even if the improved security is off. Help me...
  4. THE GARBAGE THAT IS WINDOWS 10!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    THE GARBAGE THAT IS WINDOWS 10!: Microsoft is absolutely trash, It is impossible to upgrade or download new updates, Microsoft is now on a level 3 technician. These people refuse to just simply google the issue and have been trying to get this BS fixed for 2 weeks now. Others have found a solution online...
  5. Remove adminstrator email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove adminstrator email: i wanted to log in into one of my emails through the windows 10 mail app, i had a local user, but when i logged in, that email was synced to my local administrator account and it doesn't seem like i can remove it, or switch back to a local account. is there anyway to remove...
  6. Windows 10 is garbage.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is garbage.: Windows 10 is the worst OS. I have been using Windows since version 3 and was using version 7. I have had nothing but problems with 10 and the display changes and new formats are garbage. Is there any chance of making 7 compatible with new chips or will we have to go to...
  7. windows 10 is garbage

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows 10 is garbage: I spent MORE TIME FIXING it then I do using it. look. I understand you have to justify your expensive college education by randomly making more and more useless operating systems - I'm sorry Ill never understand how " hard " it is to plug away at computer code - what the...
  8. Windows is garbage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows is garbage: Force update? I say no. You say yes anyways. I say **** you! Keep forcing your ways on people see what happens. **** YOU AND YOUR **** OPERATING SYSTEM AND FORCED UPDATES! IF I COULD SAY IT TO YOUR FACE I WOULD! **** YOU...
  9. remove Microsoft adminstrator account

remove Microsoft adminstrator account: first sorry if my english is not good!. my laptop was recently free upgrade to window 10 with no user and password yet, just administrator. Then when i open microsoft store and trying to download some game it require me to create an microsoft account. I did register one...
  10. How to remove adminstrator identity

How to remove adminstrator identity: I just purchased a new PC for my condo office. I made the mistake of using my personal email address when I set it up. Now my personal files can be seen on this machine. Is there any way to remove my identity from the machine? 77436

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove windows 10 garbage

2. i am adminstrator I am trying to change to delete the folders. I have Windows 10 What I must do?