Windows 10: Remove Windows 10 KMS Key

Discus and support Remove Windows 10 KMS Key in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently built a PC and downloaded inactivated windows 10 with a USB drive, and to be honest I just wanted to get rid of the watermark saying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Corner-West, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Remove Windows 10 KMS Key

I recently built a PC and downloaded inactivated windows 10 with a USB drive, and to be honest I just wanted to get rid of the watermark saying to activate windows 10, so I followed the instructions in this sketchy video:

https://youtu.be/lNxI4aERw5Q

I used the windows 10 pro KMS key. Now I bought my own product key for windows 10 home so I don’t have to be on a windows 10 activated through a sketchy organization, and when I try to change my product key, an error comes up saying I can’t. So now I’ve tried completely resetting my PC, reinstalling windows, running commands in the command prompt, but I can’t get rid of the KMS key and my PC’s connection to the “organization.” Please help.

Also, if anyone can just tell me how to completely reset my PC as if I just built it, it’d be great

submitted by /u/Corner-West
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Corner-West, Nov 19, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove Windows 10 KMS Key

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Remove Windows 10 KMS Key

1. Remove Windows 10 KMS Key - Similar Threads - Remove KMS Key

2. Remove KMS Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove KMS Activation: Sorry if my english is badRecently, out of curiosity and for experimenting, i activated my windows against a kms server which i found on youtube. I already have a windows 11 pro digital license and i know how to get it back. I opened cmd as administrator and typed slmgr.vbs...
  3. Remove KMS Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove KMS Activation: Sorry if my english is badRecently, out of curiosity and for experimenting, i activated my windows against a kms server which i found on youtube. I already have a windows 11 pro digital license and i know how to get it back. I opened cmd as administrator and typed slmgr.vbs...
  4. Windows Product Key KMS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Product Key KMS: So i used a way to get free windows product key only to personalize my desktop wallpaper but now when i try removing the key it gets removed then comes back not even 1 hr later and i used a kms server to get it for free how do i revert back to my old kms server and i will...
  5. Windows Product Key KMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Product Key KMS: So i used a way to get free windows product key only to personalize my desktop wallpaper but now when i try removing the key it gets removed then comes back not even 1 hr later and i used a kms server to get it for free how do i revert back to my old kms server and i will...
  6. Windows Product Key KMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Remove Windows 10 by KMS

Remove Windows 10 by KMS: I have by mistake activated my windows 10 from single language to enterprise mode by the KMS windows activator but I want to remove it and go back to the original windows which I got pre-installed from the asus company. How can I go back to that version of windows and remove...
  8. Remove permanent a KMS key from my bios.

Remove permanent a KMS key from my bios.: Hi, I have a windows 10 computer that has been activated with a crack or something KMS license, and this every time reinstallation of windows is pre-activated with KMS license VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T. I would like to permanently remove this license from the bios. Could...
  9. KMS Key Removal - Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KMS Key Removal - Help: Hi, when building my pc I installed a clean copy of windows 10 pro from microsoft itself. Because of my lazyness I used a guide on how to activate windows for free, but i dont trust those guys (...
  10. Tried to remove KMS product key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tried to remove KMS product key: So I was an idiot and used the KMS product key activation software, then fast forward 2 years (did not need to replace the key) I decided I wanted to remove it. So I tried changing the product key, it said Windows 10 was not activated and theres no product key, so I reset my...