Windows 10: remove Windows 10

Discus and support remove Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I remove Windows 10 from my desktop pc that was running Windows 7? The pc is not running with Win 10 Thanks...Dan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanielSparks3, May 19, 2020.

1. remove Windows 10

How do I remove Windows 10 from my desktop pc that was running Windows 7? The pc is not running with Win 10

Thanks...Dan

:)

DanielSparks3, May 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 19, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 19, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

remove Windows 10

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 19, 2020
Thema:

remove Windows 10

1. remove Windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove

2. How to Remove Dirty Bit from Drive with Windows Installed on It

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Remove Dirty Bit from Drive with Windows Installed on It: About a week and a half ago, my PC started scanning and repairing the C drive (which has windows installed on it) every time I would boot the computer. It never shows a percentage. It just shows "Scanning and repairing drive C..." and then after a few seconds it boots up...
  3. remove an item from taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    remove an item from taskbar: how do I remove item from taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-an-item-from-taskbar/82c6d414-d502-453e-b7c8-2c2b37f5743a
  4. Windows Update, remove MDM policies, and settings managed by organization notification.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update, remove MDM policies, and settings managed by organization notification.: Have a Windows 10 Pro PC which is not connected to a domain. When go to Settings / Windows Update, see on the top "*Some settings are managed by your organization", and "View configured update policies". How can I get rid of this config? When click on "View configured...
  5. How do you remove the Autopilot update completely?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you remove the Autopilot update completely?: At various times Microsoft has inadvertently delivered an Autopilot update to all W10 Pro machines, not just those enrolled in Autopilot. Here's the one from December... This update was available through Windows Update. However, we have removed it because it was being...
  6. Unable to remove hyper-v

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Unable to remove hyper-v: I am on Win10 pro x64 build 1909 and am trying to remove they hyper-v component. Everytime i do the PC reboots, I see it say 15% then "can't complete the feature, undoing changes" and it reboots again with hyperv installed. i did some searching and saw some DISM and sfc...
  7. Microsoft lists features removed in Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft lists features removed in Windows 10 version 2004: After more than a year of testing with Windows Insiders, the Windows 10 May 2020 Update was finally released to the mainstream users on May 27, 2020. May 2020 Update introduces a number of new features and improvements and, despite the extensive testing, there are several...
  8. Dumb question: How can I remove icons but keep text in taskbar (Google Chrome, Downloads,...

Dumb question: How can I remove icons but keep text in taskbar (Google Chrome, Downloads,...: Ok, I know how to remove the text/labels next to icons in the taskbar but is there a way to keep only the text and remove icons? Also, my time looks really weird and I keep trying to customzie it but it's all vertical instead of horizontal. Screenshot of what I have:...
  9. Features removed and deprecated in Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 News
    Features removed and deprecated in Windows 10 version 2004: Features and functionality removed in Windows 10 Each version of Windows 10 adds new features and functionality; occasionally we also remove features and functionality, often because we've added a better option. Below are the details about the features and functionalities...
  10. Thanks for removing the keyboard language options from the Control Panel, Microsoft. Now I...

Thanks for removing the keyboard language options from the Control Panel, Microsoft. Now I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ferongr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gs8l5s/thanks_for_removing_the_keyboard_language_options/