Windows 10: remove Windows 10

Discus and support remove Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I remove Windows 10 from my desktop pc that was running Windows 7? The pc is not running with Win 10 Thanks...Dan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanielSparks3, May 19, 2020.

1. remove Windows 10

How do I remove Windows 10 from my desktop pc that was running Windows 7? The pc is not running with Win 10

Thanks...Dan

:)

DanielSparks3, May 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 19, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 19, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

remove Windows 10

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 19, 2020
Thema:

remove Windows 10

1. remove Windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove

2. how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?: I have a Yubikey 5 NFC security key that i use to login with, i want to automatically lock my desktop screen when i remove this security key essentially making it impossible to log back in because I've set as a requirement after coming out of screen lock. I've searched event...
  3. how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?: I have a Yubikey 5 NFC security key that i use to login with, i want to automatically lock my desktop screen when i remove this security key essentially making it impossible to log back in because I've set as a requirement after coming out of screen lock. I've searched event...
  4. How can I remove my bann from comments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove my bann from comments.: I do comment on corrupt politicians, some of whom are anti-social and dangerous to our country. On a personal level, if they say things, that go against morality and ethics...I have the right to comment, to either enlighten them or force an election for correction. If someone...
  5. How can I remove my bann from comments.

How can I remove my bann from comments.: I do comment on corrupt politicians, some of whom are anti-social and dangerous to our country. On a personal level, if they say things, that go against morality and ethics...I have the right to comment, to either enlighten them or force an election for correction. If someone...
  6. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  7. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  8. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  9. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  10. How To Remove Sidebar CoPilot Popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Remove Sidebar CoPilot Popup: I've found answers online that have had no effect in preventing the annoying behavior of the Copilot Sidebar popping up. Registry changes, settings changed....?Edge has a setting, "Automatically open CoPilot in the Sidebar", but the button is disabled? This behavior happens...