Windows 10: Remove windows apps from installed win10 stations

Discus and support Remove windows apps from installed win10 stations in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm Carlo, writing you from Italy. Sorry for my bad English. I searched the forum to find a solution to my problem: I need to remove, for all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Asterix, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Asterix Win User

Remove windows apps from installed win10 stations

Hello, I'm Carlo, writing you from Italy. Sorry for my bad English. I searched the forum to find a solution to my problem: I need to remove, for all users and for a new user, many of the windows provided apps. I need to remove them in a way that they do not come back as zombies at next upgrade of the os.
    I tried with powershell commands and scripts found here: some of the apps have disappeared, but not all... And some of them have reappeared when upgrading to anniversary edition... And I cannot remove them...

Is there a software who can do this job? I tried iobit uninstaller, but it does not show all the apps...
    I'd like to format and install Win10 LTSB, but I cannot do the job, perhaps there will be a license problem and it seems that Microsoft does not encourage this version on pc different that medical, atm, pos and so on...
    Thank you very much for your attention.
    Have a Good Evening.

:)

Asterix, Sep 23, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 23, 2018
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove windows apps from installed win10 stations - Similar Threads - Remove apps installed

2. How to remove the pinned "Microsoft 365 Apps" from Win10 Start?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the pinned "Microsoft 365 Apps" from Win10 Start?: After setup my computer with Windows 10 and office apps, a category "Microsoft 365 Apps" of pinned icons appear in Start menu. Like below.I hope to remove them and re-orginze my apps in Start menu, but it seems this category is locked. I cannot unpin, rename or re-order them....
  3. Unable to remove app from "Installed Apps"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove app from "Installed Apps": Hi there, I'm dealing with an issue where I've installed an app, and I've since uninstalled this app, but it still shows up on the "Installed Apps" page.Image Text: Malwarebytes version 4.6.6.2944.6.6.294 Malwarebytes 11/19/2023 I go to Settings -> Apps -> Installed App ->...
  4. Unable to remove app from "Installed Apps"

Unable to remove app from "Installed Apps": Hi there, I'm dealing with an issue where I've installed an app, and I've since uninstalled this app, but it still shows up on the "Installed Apps" page.Image Text: Malwarebytes version 4.6.6.2944.6.6.294 Malwarebytes 11/19/2023 I go to Settings -> Apps -> Installed App ->...
  5. Removing win10 logins from win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing win10 logins from win11: Got a new pc, first time with win11.I set up a pin because it forced me to, then went into the settings and disabled that win11 feature.But now it keeps asking me for my "old" win10 login every time, which I had disabled in win10, and it won't let me do so in win11.I see some...
  6. Removing win10 logins from win11

Removing win10 logins from win11: Got a new pc, first time with win11.I set up a pin because it forced me to, then went into the settings and disabled that win11 feature.But now it keeps asking me for my "old" win10 login every time, which I had disabled in win10, and it won't let me do so in win11.I see some...
  7. Account removal from WIN10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account removal from WIN10 laptop: Hi, im using my HP laptop with win 10 for school etc. and my brother used this laptop before me and he left his school account singed in kindahis account is used to acces office programs. He left this school a half year ago, but he knows password. Now when i want to use...
  8. Loop station App for Windows?

Loop station App for Windows?: Is there a Loop Station app for Windows? I have only found one for Android. I need it for my guitar and want to try it out first and not buy a real one for a few 100€. Loop station App für Windows?
  9. Remove a work account from Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove a work account from Win10: I am trying to remove a work email account from Win 10. I have followed the instructions and clicked on the account and then manage, but the company has closed the account and I can't sign into it. Is there another way to remove this account? Thanks and Regards, Paul...
  10. Win10 Pro stations can't join domain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Pro stations can't join domain: I have a Win2016 Hyper-V host with 4 Win2016 Standard servers. So far, I have built my DC, file server, and a net management server (2nd DC yet to come). I also have (so far) two Win10 Pro desktops, one with the 1709 build and another with 1809. I have successfully added my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove ALL not-yet-installed apps w10 with powershell