Windows 10: Remove windows

Discus and support Remove windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello everyone, i have a question. yesterday i already asked about my windows problem to someone here. and i know that my windows is not original.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dwi Susanto1, Aug 4, 2022 at 8:37 PM.

1. Remove windows

hello everyone, i have a question. yesterday i already asked about my windows problem to someone here. and i know that my windows is not original. because I'm afraid to use something illegal. I turned off my laptop and didn't use it. I want to ask can windows be removed or deleted from my laptop? And if I buy genuine windows and then install them, will my non-genuine windows be permanently deleted or lost? because I wish it could be removed.

:)

Dwi Susanto1, Aug 4, 2022 at 8:37 PM
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2022 at 8:38 PM
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Remove windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Remove windows

1. Remove windows - Similar Threads - Remove

2. Cannot remove Work/School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove Work/School Account: Hello,I recently left my college and am enrolling for university. I had removed the one drive, office and account details for my old college account from my PC. completely as far as i was aware. Reinstalled office using my university ID because then i can have the free...
  3. Cannot remove Work/School Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot remove Work/School Account: Hello,I recently left my college and am enrolling for university. I had removed the one drive, office and account details for my old college account from my PC. completely as far as i was aware. Reinstalled office using my university ID because then i can have the free...
  4. Cannot remove Work/School Account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Laptop disk displays as basic instead of removable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop disk displays as basic instead of removable: I did a clean disk on my hard drive and when I plugged it in to my laptop it wasn't being recognised so I created a new disk volume in disk management but the disk type appears as basic rather than removable. I settings in properties is already set to the quick optionDoes...
  6. Laptop disk displays as basic instead of removable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop disk displays as basic instead of removable: I did a clean disk on my hard drive and when I plugged it in to my laptop it wasn't being recognised so I created a new disk volume in disk management but the disk type appears as basic rather than removable. I settings in properties is already set to the quick optionDoes...
  7. Laptop disk displays as basic instead of removable

8. I need to remove a screen on startup before pin entry. Windows 11 reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to remove a screen on startup before pin entry. Windows 11 reinstall: I reinstalled Windows 11. I now have a screen before the pin that requires a key to be pressed before the pin entry screen appears. It is either the time in the middle of the screen or nothing else than a blank screen. I have to then press any key and the pin screen comes up....
  9. I need to remove a screen on startup before pin entry. Windows 11 reinstall

I need to remove a screen on startup before pin entry. Windows 11 reinstall: I reinstalled Windows 11. I now have a screen before the pin that requires a key to be pressed before the pin entry screen appears. It is either the time in the middle of the screen or nothing else than a blank screen. I have to then press any key and the pin screen comes up....
  10. ? How to remove the white line on the folder?

? How to remove the white line on the folder?: There are white lines on the folder. How to remove the white line? ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%80%8E%E9%BA%BC%E5%8E%BB%E9%99%A4%E8%B3%87/f6452f96-2c4d-49ae-9514-13a7506d2586