Windows 10: Remove workplace account from Windows 10

Discus and support Remove workplace account from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to remove my workplace account from Windows 10. I went to Setting > Account > Email & Accounts, and clicked the workplace account I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carmen_Lee_HK, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Remove workplace account from Windows 10

I'm trying to remove my workplace account from Windows 10. I went to Setting > Account > Email & Accounts, and clicked the workplace account I want to remove. However, I only see the "Manage" button but not "Disconnect" button. I no longer have access to that workplace account and hence could not log in. What should I do?

:)

Carmen_Lee_HK, Feb 13, 2020

2. Deleting an old workplace account

Hello - I'm trying to remove an old workplace account from my personal computer, but going round in circles.

In the list of accounts it's in the "Accounts used by other apps" section.

Any suggestions would be very welcome.

BrianParkinson1, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Alcal11 Win User
    Remove workplace account from Lumia 950

This didn't work. I have successfully removed the email and calendar links, but the phone is still trying to connect to my workplace account. These are listed separately from emails. The emails offer a delete function. The Microsoft accounts linked to
    other apps, such as a workplace account do not give a delete option. You are allowed to add accounts, but I need to remove one.

Alcal11, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove workplace account from Windows 10

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Remove workplace account from Windows 10

1. Remove workplace account from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove workplace account

2. removing a microsoft account from windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    removing a microsoft account from windows 10: hi So i remove my microsoft account from a particular laptop, i wanted to know what is going to happen to the data in my account on the laptop like music, movies, programs and other files? will the data still be there when i sign in on that same laptop with the same...
  3. Remove outlook account from Windows 10 local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove outlook account from Windows 10 local account: I login to my Windows 10 laptop with a local account. Somehow my son's email is being used by some app on the laptop and hence it is appearing in the Settings -> Accounts Used by Other Apps. I would like to remove it from there because it is applying the parental controls to...
  4. Removing a Microsoft Account from Windows 10

Removing a Microsoft Account from Windows 10: I will be answering my own question and am hopeful it helps others. BACKGROUND: While setting up a new PC with Windows 10 Enterprise, I created a local account and did not add a Microsoft Account. I then installed Office 2019 Professional Plus, which is a perpetual,...
  5. Removing Microsoft Account from Windows

Removing Microsoft Account from Windows: Hey guys, My friend signed into his account on word to access his google drive but wound up signing into microsoft account on my laptop (if that makes any sense). His email address is now shown as the administrator of my laptop. When I go to Settings to "Accounts used by...
  6. Can't remove account from Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't remove account from Windows 10: I have an account on my computer that is from a previous client I worked for and I no longer have access to the account. I want to remove it from my computer to stop getting the message that I have an issue with an account. When I click "Manage" to remove this account, it...
  7. Deleting an old workplace account

Deleting an old workplace account: Hello - I'm trying to remove an old workplace account from my personal computer, but going round in circles. In the list of accounts it's in the "Accounts used by other apps" section. Any suggestions would be very welcome....
  8. Remove Microsoft Account from Windows

Remove Microsoft Account from Windows: I have read all of the previous posts and they all say to select the account and click "delete". I am trying to remove my former (no longer active), Microsoft account. Unfortunately, I am not given that option. All it shows for either account (one personal and one old work...
  9. Removing an account from a Windows 10 laptop?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing an account from a Windows 10 laptop?: This laptop used to be my wife's, it's now mine! She had an administrator account, and started the laptop without the need to enter a password! I created a new Admin account in my name, but use a password to start my account, the problem is I cannot delete her account...
  10. Remove PIN from your Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove PIN from your Account in Windows 10: How to: Remove PIN from your Account in Windows 10 How to Remove PIN from your Account in Windows 10 Windows Hello in Windows 10 enables users to sign in to their device using a PIN (Personal Identification Number). You can use this PIN to sign in to Windows, apps, and...