Windows 10: Remove workplace account from Windows 10

Discus and support Remove workplace account from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to remove my workplace account from Windows 10. I went to Setting > Account > Email & Accounts, and clicked the workplace account I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carmen_Lee_HK, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Remove workplace account from Windows 10

I'm trying to remove my workplace account from Windows 10. I went to Setting > Account > Email & Accounts, and clicked the workplace account I want to remove. However, I only see the "Manage" button but not "Disconnect" button. I no longer have access to that workplace account and hence could not log in. What should I do?

:)

Carmen_Lee_HK, Feb 13, 2020

2. Deleting an old workplace account

Hello - I'm trying to remove an old workplace account from my personal computer, but going round in circles.

In the list of accounts it's in the "Accounts used by other apps" section.

Any suggestions would be very welcome.

BrianParkinson1, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Alcal11 Win User
    Remove workplace account from Lumia 950

This didn't work. I have successfully removed the email and calendar links, but the phone is still trying to connect to my workplace account. These are listed separately from emails. The emails offer a delete function. The Microsoft accounts linked to
    other apps, such as a workplace account do not give a delete option. You are allowed to add accounts, but I need to remove one.

Alcal11, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove workplace account from Windows 10

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Remove workplace account from Windows 10

1. Remove workplace account from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove workplace account

2. Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC: All advice I've seen to date is to open the Accounts page, select the account and click Disconnect. There is no option for this. There is a Manage option, however I no longer work for the company, so have no access to manage the account. A solution other than formatting the...
  3. Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC: All advice I've seen to date is to open the Accounts page, select the account and click Disconnect. There is no option for this. There is a Manage option, however I no longer work for the company, so have no access to manage the account. A solution other than formatting the...
  4. Remove workplace/school account from Windows 11

Remove workplace/school account from Windows 11: Hello. I'm using Windows 11 and have come across an irritating problem that some others have mentioned but the responses haven't been helpful for my own situation. Last year I had a free Microsoft 365 account with my university, which I used on my devices along with my...
  5. Remove workplace/school account from Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove workplace/school account from Windows 11: Hello. I'm using Windows 11 and have come across an irritating problem that some others have mentioned but the responses haven't been helpful for my own situation. Last year I had a free Microsoft 365 account with my university, which I used on my devices along with my...
  6. Remove an old workplace account from my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove an old workplace account from my PC: Hi,I did some contract work for a business, and they issued me with an Office 365 email address with access to Sharepoint - ie a workplace account. When the contract finished, I deleted well I thought I did everything from my PC, and the business disabled my user...
  7. Remove an old workplace account from my PC

Remove an old workplace account from my PC: Hi,I did some contract work for a business, and they issued me with an Office 365 email address with access to Sharepoint - ie a workplace account. When the contract finished, I deleted well I thought I did everything from my PC, and the business disabled my user...
  8. Cannot remove workplace account from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove workplace account from Windows 10: Hi! I have quit from my last workplace and I cannot remove the account 2nd one, "Work or school account" which resides there. There is no option anywhere to remove it. [ATTACH]...
  9. how do i remove a workplace account from my own device after my workplace account has been...

how do i remove a workplace account from my own device after my workplace account has been...: I do not have the remove button when I go to the workplace account setting on my own device, just the manage button. To be able to manage I would need a live AD account which I do not have as I no longer work at the organisation in question. How do I remove this from my...
  10. Remove old workplace account

Remove old workplace account: I had my old work e-mail account with Microsoft added to my personal computer. I no longer work at that office and can't login to remove it from my E-mail & Accounts used by other apps. The only option it gives me in Settings>Email & Accounts is to manage it, which takes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 remove workplace account

2. windows 10 remove workplace account

3. remove workplace account windows 10

4. what will happen if i disconnect my university microsoft account from windows as i no longer have access to it,
  5. windows remove workplace account