Windows 10: Remove Xbox Console Companion app from Windows 10

Discus and support Remove Xbox Console Companion app from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Remove all Xbox apps from Windows 10. Microsoft Windows OS is used not only by the home users but the business users too. I can't think of anyone at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ttk2, Oct 8, 2019.

1. ttk2 Win User

Remove Xbox Console Companion app from Windows 10

Remove all Xbox apps from Windows 10.

Microsoft Windows OS is used not only by the home users but the business users too. I can't think of anyone at the business environment needs the xbox app. I therefore request the Microsoft, there should be an option to install or uninstall the Xbox apps from Windows 10. Because there is no point of having it while there is never needed or used, and only causes the bugs and taken up the space. Very annoying. Or the custom install option at the setup. A lot of unused apps/software taken up the space and causes the bugs.

:)

ttk2, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Remove Xbox Console Companion app from Windows 10 [​IMG]

Brink, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Xbox Console Companion app link shows in Desktop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It could be due to Display drivers, I suggest you to try updating the Display drivers and check if the problem persists. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the display driver and select
      Update Drivers.

4. Restart the computer if prompted.

Article for reference: Update drivers in Windows 10.

Alternatively, you can also try resetting the Xbox Console Companion application and check if that removes the link. Please refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the section
    Repair apps and programs from the article
    Repair or remove programs in Windows 10

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 8, 2019
  4. JustBones Win User

XBOX COnsole Companion doesn't work- use Xbox Console Companion - Beta

FYI

Windows store sells and trades via XBOX Live Ultimate for PC, games and though I have found this question. "Xbox for PC game doesn't start"; I haven't found any answers. The problem is with Xbox console companion which has become updated in new form XBOX
    Console Companion-Beta.

I usually have given up when there is no starting a game and after resetting or reinstalling game fails, and I would have missed this for I seldom install beta software, but I wanted to play this game. The game did not sign in properly using the Xbox Companion,
    which is necessary to run the game.

Simply sign-in to games using Xbox Console Companion-Beta.

JustBones, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Remove Xbox Console Companion app from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove Xbox Console

2. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  3. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  4. Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues

Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues: Hello all! I am not able to sign into the Xbox app as the sign in button does not work. No matter what sign in buttons I press, it does not let me sign in. I tried using the Xbox Console Companion but it just keeps loading and loading. I tried resetting both of these apps...
  5. Xbox console companion

Xbox console companion: Hi everyone I used to be using Microsoft console companion to stream my X1S display on my laptop, but I bought Game Pass Ultimate and the Companion recommended me to download the Xbox app as I did. But the progress stuck for 2 hours and didn't move so I closed it. On one of...
  6. Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues

Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues: I just got a new pc a few days ago and I have been trying to be able to talk in xbox party chat. I first downloaded the xbox app beta and it lets me use the app normally but when I try and join/start a party, my mic does not work and a few seconds later I get kicked. This...
  7. Cannot remove apps/game from Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot remove apps/game from Xbox Console Companion: [ATTACH] Hello, One day I did add Chrome to "My Games" list on the Xbox Console Companion App to allow me a easy and quick way to record some content displayed. Now, I can't remove it from the list. When I right clic and "Remove from this list", it isn't doing anything....
  8. xbox console companion app

xbox console companion app: honestly im a little disappointed im not allowed to download apps first of all im on my school computer and the app makes you re-download all your games it would be cool to see my games already there instead of re-downloading all my apps and risk getting my laptop getting...
  9. Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Console Companion: I have a problem with this link, its displayed onscreen at the start up page almost dead center. I can not click it or delete it, its on there when I go onto other programs, internet, or gaming. Please help!!???!! [IMG]...
  10. Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10: The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10. From What's new: "Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powershell remove Xbox Console Companion

2. uninstall xbox companion app

3. block recently played in xbox console companion

4. xbox console companion delete will cause problem?,
  5. how to uninstall xbox companion app,
  6. how di i remove games recently played in x box companion,
  7. uninstall xbox console companion from windows 10,
  8. how to remove account from xbox consle compainion,
  9. uninstall xbox console companion windows 10,
  10. uninstall an ark from xbox console companion,
  11. uninstall xbox live companion,