Windows 10: Remove Xbox

Discus and support Remove Xbox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, How do I absolutely remove or disable Xbox?? I am not a gamer, but I like to play solitaire. It annoys me profoundly to have to fight with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ElizabethGK_900, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Remove Xbox

Hello,

How do I absolutely remove or disable Xbox?? I am not a gamer, but I like to play solitaire. It annoys me profoundly to have to fight with Xbox to do it. Please help me remove it.

Thank you.

:)

ElizabethGK_900, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Sep 9, 2019
  3. SIcam Win User
    XBox: How to remove a "friend"?

How do I remove a "friend" from Xbox in Windows 10?

Background: Xbox auto-suggested friends. I'd never seen the screen, so intended to find out who the first suggested person was by viewing their profile. Was the person from my contact list, or just a random person? Unfortunately, the click caused this
    complete (probably) stranger to be my first "friend." No thanks. I want to know who I'm adding. I don't see any place to remove this stranger.

SIcam, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Karen Her Win User

Remove Xbox

Remove xbox from OS win10

Hi,

Windows 10 has a variety of built-in apps, and Xbox is one of them. You can uninstall it by following the steps below:

• Click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Choose Xbox, and select Uninstall.

If it’s not available, you can try the steps below:

• Type PowerShell in the Search bar.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell, and select
      Run as Administrator.
    • Type Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage, and hit
      Enter.
    • Exit PowerShell.

Since you’ve mentioned that you are having issue with your mouse, you can perform the troubleshooting steps in this article (Mouse,
    touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    ) before removing Xbox.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Remove Xbox

1. Remove Xbox - Similar Threads - Remove Xbox

2. There is no way to join a fh5 club from pc since you removed the xbox companion - when are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no way to join a fh5 club from pc since you removed the xbox companion - when are...: When you try to search clubs online in FH5 it brings up the xbox app that has no way to access clubs - no way to view club info much less join. This has been going on since you discontinued the xbox companion which has been awhile now - i think its time to do something about...
  3. There is no way to join a fh5 club from pc since you removed the xbox companion - when are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no way to join a fh5 club from pc since you removed the xbox companion - when are...: When you try to search clubs online in FH5 it brings up the xbox app that has no way to access clubs - no way to view club info much less join. This has been going on since you discontinued the xbox companion which has been awhile now - i think its time to do something about...
  4. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello.I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it as a new device I get "Try connecting your device again". I have attempted all...
  5. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello.I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it as a new device I get "Try connecting your device again". I have attempted all...
  6. How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store: Hi im Ethan. In my microsoft store under the library section the xbox game bar plugin keeps saying downloading. I am unable to cancel the download and it is disrupting me from downloading other apps as whenever i choose to press the download button it is not working...
  7. How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store

How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store: Hi im Ethan. In my microsoft store under the library section the xbox game bar plugin keeps saying downloading. I am unable to cancel the download and it is disrupting me from downloading other apps as whenever i choose to press the download button it is not working...
  8. Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller: Im trying since yesterday using older and the newest drivers available to connect my xbox controller because I connected it on an xbox and now I cant reconnect it to my computer. I tried to remove the device but it shows me all the time remove failed. I managed to remove it...
  9. Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller: Im trying since yesterday using older and the newest drivers available to connect my xbox controller because I connected it on an xbox and now I cant reconnect it to my computer. I tried to remove the device but it shows me all the time remove failed. I managed to remove it...
  10. Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller