Windows 10: Remove

Discus and support Remove in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do i remove these [img] verson 1904 148735 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by walleyeblugill, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Remove

How do i remove these
    Remove [​IMG]

verson 1904

:)

walleyeblugill, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Remove

Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Remove

1. Remove - Similar Threads - Remove

2. Chrome update / remove issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome update / remove issue: My Chrome wont update and I cant remove it either.In browser the update says: Fail when checking updates fault code 1: 0X80004005 -- system level. More info Version 122.0.6261.129. Uninstall says: Problem with windows installer package. A program required for this install to...
  3. Chrome update / remove issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome update / remove issue: My Chrome wont update and I cant remove it either.In browser the update says: Fail when checking updates fault code 1: 0X80004005 -- system level. More info Version 122.0.6261.129. Uninstall says: Problem with windows installer package. A program required for this install to...
  4. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...: Hello, I have Windows 10. I scanned and used multiple virus scanners such as Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, but they all say my pc is clean and no viruses.. Windows Defender is the only one that detects this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!mll.. I just did a full virus scan with Windows...
  5. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...: Hello, I have Windows 10. I scanned and used multiple virus scanners such as Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, but they all say my pc is clean and no viruses.. Windows Defender is the only one that detects this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!mll.. I just did a full virus scan with Windows...
  6. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first: Hi, I cannot log on to my account because its sending the code to the lost number . can you please help me change the number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-remove-my-old-number-and-add-a-new/5b55e383-41e2-4dfd-b5fb-43e4589606cd
  8. I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first: Hi, I cannot log on to my account because its sending the code to the lost number . can you please help me change the number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-remove-my-old-number-and-add-a-new/5b55e383-41e2-4dfd-b5fb-43e4589606cd
  9. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...
  10. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...