Windows 10: removed apps in resetting win 10

Discus and support removed apps in resetting win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I removed apps in resetting win 10 -is there any to reinstall apps?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlinNYC, Sep 25, 2018.

1. AlinNYC Win User

removed apps in resetting win 10

Hi I removed apps in resetting win 10 -is there any to reinstall apps?

:)

AlinNYC, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 25, 2018
  3. frazer007 Win User
    Bluetooth app removed by Reset Windows 10

Obliged to activate Reset in Win 10 ok then viewed a listing of applications the reset auto removed while refreshing the PC. amongst many items removed including the Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba Win 10 OS functions ok although many apps
    had to be re-installed however I appreciate advice how to get back the Bluetooth function for speakers and Bluetooth keyboard. A d'load from Toshiba for Drivers did not help at all ,only confused the issue and could not install

Advice appreciated. frazer 007

frazer007, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. removed apps in resetting win 10 - Similar Threads - removed apps resetting

2. Reset WIN 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset WIN 10: I was given a win 10 laptop which has a user account on it but the password is unknown. Former employee left I cannot get the system to reset. When I select the option to reset and remove all user files and data, the system still asks for the key from the microsoft...
  3. Reset WIN 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset WIN 10: I was given a win 10 laptop which has a user account on it but the password is unknown. Former employee left I cannot get the system to reset. When I select the option to reset and remove all user files and data, the system still asks for the key from the microsoft...
  4. Reset WIN 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Automatically removing apps and resetting app data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Automatically removing apps and resetting app data: ****Windows 10 is removing data from softwares and uninstalling apps with asking anything. For eg. 10 removed spotify, telegram etc and cleared data from firefox, photoshop etc.What is going on? I don't know if it is an update issue. I am using a pro version of 10....
  6. Win 10 reset

Win 10 reset: When resetting Win10, I understand personal files are not deleted, but do all apps and programs need to be reinstalled? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-reset/5530119d-3d43-48ed-9cb4-dce032dcd451
  7. Apps removed during resetting windows 10 PC

Apps removed during resetting windows 10 PC: Had to reset computer on windows 10 everything recovered except HP and Microsoft files. Can I fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-removed-during-resetting-windows-10-pc/8ed7ee43-1daa-49cf-b2fa-ee3a385698a2
  8. win 10 reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 reset: I was stuck in safemode guess I didn't sync my setting and password wasn't working, anyhow I was able to reset pc in safe mode and it booted up, now my pc is stuck on selective startup and I also have over 700 dcom errors 1084 idk what to do any help would be appreciated....
  9. Apps removed by a reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps removed by a reset: How do I restore apps removed by a reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/apps-removed-by-a-reset/2ad2dfda-dbe0-4379-8dc3-eb4397058efe
  10. Win 10 reset

Win 10 reset: I did a reset and it was interrupted with a low battery. I have no OS and I cannot do a thing because I am not logged in as admin and there is no admin account. Now what? Acer Aspire Switch 10E SW3-013 ..........no cd rom / factory installed with unknown windows KEY 71158