Windows 10: Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

Discus and support Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI, I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VinayakParab, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

HI,

I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation.

After installing Feature update 1809, all removed apps returns to the system.

Please guide, how can I permanently remove all unwanted apps from the Windows 10 Pro.

***Moved From: Windows 10/Windows settings***

:)

VinayakParab, Jun 12, 2019
  2. HTC
    HTC Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

Will they remove windows 10 too?

3. Clark Ari Win User
    removed apps

Hi Marianne,

One way on how to reinstall apps is by downloading it from Windows
    Store. To isolate your query about reinstalling apps, we just have a few questions:

• Are you referring to the apps that have been downloaded from Windows Store? If so, what are the apps that have been removed from your device?
    • How the apps got removed from your device?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to reinstall apps that have been downloaded from
    Windows
    Store, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Store, then press
      Enter
    • On the search bar, type in the name of the app you wish to reinstall, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Free or Buy and wait for the program to install.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Jun 12, 2019
  4. DaveK Win User

Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

Sony to get nailed for removing OtherOS feature from PS3?

They deserve it, I'd be pissed if I bought something and one of it's features was removed. It's like if I updated my iPod and they removed the ability to update apps over the air or something.

DaveK, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

1. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps... - Similar Threads - Removed Preinstalled Apps

2. How to remove this app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove this app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Drumstix360 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m19cva/how_to_remove_this_app/
  3. How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?: I'm configuring a new laptop which comes with the pre-installed Office apps for trial. I've uninstalled these under settings but large folders in c:\program files\windows apps remain (see below). How do I expunge these folders from the PC? [img] 138802
  4. How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?: I'm configuring a new laptop which comes with the pre-installed Office apps for trial. I've uninstalled these under settings but large folders in c:\program files\windows apps remain (see below). How do I expunge these folders from the PC? [img] 138802
  5. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...: HI, I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation. After installing Feature update 1809, all removed apps returns to the system. Please guide, how can I permanently remove...
  6. Removal of preinstalled apps.

Removal of preinstalled apps.: I do not use tablet mode on my windows 10 computer. Can I remove the pre-installed apps to free up storage space? Thanks/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-preinstalled-apps/f07e694d-5ffd-4d88-a199-df5ae27d6a55
  7. Windows Update removed app

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update removed app: [img] Greetings, I've already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers. Windows Update ran (without my permission) and now another tile is missing in Start. How can I find out which app was removed? Thanks, Shane. 132051
  8. Removing preinstalled apps from the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing preinstalled apps from the start menu: My laptop with Windows 10 came with some apps already in the start menu (Candy Crush Saga, Cooking Fever). I tried right clicking on them, but there was no way to uninstall. The apps don't show up in the list of apps in settings. The apps also don't show up in powershell,...
  9. remove feature of photo app

remove feature of photo app: How can I remove "see all photos" feature from top of every picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-feature-of-photo-app/b5b27734-6681-4b05-8c08-b805b0b2035e
  10. Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?!

Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?!: Hi guys, I searched on internet and i found 2 programs who would remove the preinstalled store apps in Windows 10 with leftovers, Its GEEK UNINSTALLER and IOBIT UNINISTALLED, but idk which is better ? Which one should i use, or is there any better options ?! [img] 93933