Windows 10: remover recovery codes

Discus and support remover recovery codes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do you renove recovery codes becuase i set it up by accident... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AES12365, Sep 28, 2020.

1. AES12365 Win User

remover recovery codes

how do you renove recovery codes becuase i set it up by accident

:)

AES12365, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 28, 2020
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Sep 28, 2020
  4. AngusChan Win User

remover recovery codes

Micorosft Account is missing from the phone -> cannot remove Reset protection!

Thanks for your suggestion but I have tried this and the phone was listed as a "tablet", when I removed it there was no recovery code provided.

AngusChan, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

remover recovery codes

1. remover recovery codes - Similar Threads - remover recovery codes

2. recovery codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery codes: how do i get the recovery codes for my windows account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-codes/2e15ab6f-e49c-4a6f-aa22-efbc8c43b3af
  3. recovery codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recovery codes: how do i get the recovery codes for my windows account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-codes/2e15ab6f-e49c-4a6f-aa22-efbc8c43b3af
  4. Recovery code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery code.: Four weeks ago, for some reason I was not able to enter a recovery/security code. So, I had to wait for four weeks, and to today it finally came. I printed the code and went on to "Next" hoping to enter the code. Yes, I entered it but this was not the end: MS requested my PW...
  5. Recovery code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery code.: Four weeks ago, for some reason I was not able to enter a recovery/security code. So, I had to wait for four weeks, and to today it finally came. I printed the code and went on to "Next" hoping to enter the code. Yes, I entered it but this was not the end: MS requested my PW...
  6. Recovery code.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Recovery code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery code: Microsoft is asking for my 25 character recovery code. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-code/d5446238-2040-4d11-ae2d-4fcd5b1bb16a
  8. Recovery code???

Recovery code???: Can someone tell how to get my recovery code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-code/167ded5d-c4e0-46d0-b5b3-f177dfc394a2
  9. Remove Recovery Image?

Remove Recovery Image?: C:\Windows\System32\Recovery is 366 MB due to the recovery image winre.wim I make backup images of my C: drive every day. I also maintain backup images of 'milestones' such as my clean install of Windows 10. In the unlikely event that I want to actually reinstall Windows...
  10. Remove Recovery Partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Recovery Partition: I just upgraded to version 1511. It recreated the 450 mb recovery partition I don't want and I don't need it!! Is there a way to remove it without doing a clean install of Windows am use diskpart? James 43883