Windows 10: Removing a family member

Discus and support Removing a family member in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am following the steps to remove a family member but there is no option to remove. My husband and I had separate accounts and I need to merge them.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KirstenArnold2, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Removing a family member

I am following the steps to remove a family member but there is no option to remove. My husband and I had separate accounts and I need to merge them.

:)

KirstenArnold2, Jun 23, 2021

2. removing a family member

I like to remove a family member from the account but when I select family member I do not see remove option and the only choices are either Block to sign or change. Any suggestion.

MariamMoasser, Jun 23, 2021
  3. guille md Win User
    Remove family member account not successful

Hello everyone,

I have tried to remove a family member account that I opened by mistake by following the steps I read here:

1. Login the parent account at https://fss.live.com.

2. In the Family Summary, click Remove a family member.

3. Check your account with issue and click Remove.

The problem now is that I dont see anymore the family member account on that website, but on my PC, when I start it, it still appears...

Help would be much appreciated

guille md, Jun 23, 2021
  4. gamoses Win User

Removing a family member

broken "family member needs to sign in"

Parental controls stopped working. Family.Microsoft.com has alert: "Your family member needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device AngLaptop2014 for family features to work.

But the "how to fix this" says

• Select Accounts > Family & other people
    • Under Your family, select your family member, then select Allow
    • Have your family member sign in with their Microsoft account if asked to
    And the steps don't apply. The account is already allowed, and there is no option to change that.

Now what???

gamoses, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Removing a family member

1. Removing a family member - Similar Threads - Removing family member

2. Cant remove family members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant remove family members: I have been trying to remove two accounts from my family group. I have been unable to do so due to the same error messages saying to manage consent but it does not give me the option to manage consent for these accounts. They are like ghost accounts, I cant remove them and I...
  3. Cant remove family members

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant remove family members: I have been trying to remove two accounts from my family group. I have been unable to do so due to the same error messages saying to manage consent but it does not give me the option to manage consent for these accounts. They are like ghost accounts, I cant remove them and I...
  4. FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED: So I am trying to remove a user on my account who is set up as a family member. I've read through forums and they all have the same answer. To log into microsoft online, and navigate to the family member you're trying to remove , and remove them.In my settings, it shows him...
  5. FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED

FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED: So I am trying to remove a user on my account who is set up as a family member. I've read through forums and they all have the same answer. To log into microsoft online, and navigate to the family member you're trying to remove , and remove them.In my settings, it shows him...
  6. FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Removing Family Members from Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Family Members from Microsoft family: I need help removing family members from my microsoft family. When I try to remove an account I get this error: You can't remove XXXXX from the family group.Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent...
  8. Removing members from family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing members from family: I recently tried to remove a member from my family and it does not work. I tried removing it from both accounts in the family. both accounts say, "Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for Ben...
  9. Removing members from family

Removing members from family: I recently tried to remove a member from my family and it does not work. I tried removing it from both accounts in the family. both accounts say, "Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for Ben...
  10. Remove Adult Family Member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove Adult Family Member: I'm trying to remove an adult from my Family list and I keep getting an error "We can't do this right now. Try again later" I'm connected to the internet just fine - what do I need to do differently?...