Windows 10: Removing A Leasing Program

Discus and support Removing A Leasing Program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi!I've just finished my lease with a rental company and now completely own my desktop however on startup, a message comes up with a disclaimer about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tyler1010, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Tyler1010 Win User

Removing A Leasing Program

Hi!I've just finished my lease with a rental company and now completely own my desktop however on startup, a message comes up with a disclaimer about how they have remote access if anything goes wrong and can tell a rough location etc, from the leasing company and that once the contract has finished that I am responsible for removing the program. They have failed to provide me with how to do this so I am looking on here for help!Much Appreciated!

:)

Tyler1010, Nov 24, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Removing A Leasing Program

How to remove internet lease? Like Lease Expires, Lease Obtained.

I've been having this issue for the past 2-3 years, thinking it was something wrong with my Proxy configuration, ip.

The issues I though was the problem are like, "Windows could not automatically detect network's proxy settings", "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration". These problems might still be the problem so any help on that would also be appreciated.

But I think the problem is my lease running out every so often, so is there a way to remove it completely or at least making it last longer?

I have an Asus RZN-N12 Wireless N-Router. I can't type under the link or else it thinks I want a frickin' permanent underline marker which is r0tarded.

(With lease I mean,
    https://gyazo.com/62d7ffcec6cf3fe05f4fe9697edb5972
    )))))

MasterLands, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Removing A Leasing Program

1. Removing A Leasing Program - Similar Threads - Removing Leasing Program

2. How to remove leasing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove leasing software: Hi,I have a rent-to-own desktop that I got from Radio Rentals and have paid it off completely and fully own the computer but their tracking software is still installed. On startup there is a disclaimer message saying that they have remote access and that when I own the...
  3. How to remove leasing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove leasing software: Hi,I have a rent-to-own desktop that I got from Radio Rentals and have paid it off completely and fully own the computer but their tracking software is still installed. On startup there is a disclaimer message saying that they have remote access and that when I own the...
  4. lease hel me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lease hel me: caret broswer paralyzed my keyboard but ive fixed it but now some keys arent working still and i have to use my onscreen keyboard p, ; , : , ',@,0,,/,? lease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lease-hel-me/0a3e2719-4760-4e4f-bc21-f5d791869e9c
  5. lease hel me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    lease hel me: caret broswer paralyzed my keyboard but ive fixed it but now some keys arent working still and i have to use my onscreen keyboard p, ; , : , ',@,0,,/,? lease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lease-hel-me/0a3e2719-4760-4e4f-bc21-f5d791869e9c
  6. Removing A Leasing Program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing A Leasing Program: Hi!I've just finished my lease with a rental company and now completely own my desktop however on startup, a message comes up with a disclaimer about how they have remote access if anything goes wrong and can tell a rough location etc, from the leasing company and that once...
  7. Removing A Leasing Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing A Leasing Program: Hi!I've just finished my lease with a rental company and now completely own my desktop however on startup, a message comes up with a disclaimer about how they have remote access if anything goes wrong and can tell a rough location etc, from the leasing company and that once...
  8. Removing A Leasing Program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. DHCP lease time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DHCP lease time: What is the best DHCP lease time ? I stick to the default setting which is 120 minutes. And what yours ? 177138
  10. How to remove internet lease? Like Lease Expires, Lease Obtained.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove internet lease? Like Lease Expires, Lease Obtained.: I've been having this issue for the past 2-3 years, thinking it was something wrong with my Proxy configuration, ip. The issues I though was the problem are like, "Windows could not automatically detect network's proxy settings", "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP...