Windows 10: Removing a new temporary hotmail account

Discus and support Removing a new temporary hotmail account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there,While I was trying to resolve the problem described in the below link by following the instructions of the independent adviser, I created a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jimmy Bionic, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Removing a new temporary hotmail account

Hi there,While I was trying to resolve the problem described in the below link by following the instructions of the independent adviser, I created a duplicate hotmail account which starts with test42.... This step was necessary because after creating a new local admin user account on my computer by following the instructions I was unable to sign in to this forum with my usual credentials by some reason I dont know if it was due to temporary disruption of Microsoft 2FFA services or something:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/dvdcd-rom-drive-letter-has-di

:)

Jimmy Bionic, Jul 14, 2021
  2. rpsgc Win User
    rpsgc, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 14, 2021
  4. Polarman Win User

Removing a new temporary hotmail account

Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Removing a new temporary hotmail account

1. Removing a new temporary hotmail account - Similar Threads - Removing temporary hotmail

2. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotmail account: I had to create a new Hotmail account through Microsoft cause my old one got hacked and I wasn't able to get anyone at microsoft to help me fix it. My new one is working but I'm unable to delete my old account because I can't sign into due to the account being hacked. Any...
  3. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotmail account: I had to create a new Hotmail account through Microsoft cause my old one got hacked and I wasn't able to get anyone at microsoft to help me fix it. My new one is working but I'm unable to delete my old account because I can't sign into due to the account being hacked. Any...
  4. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hotmail account: I am getting termination notice addressed to user@hotmail. Due to no upgrade? Scam or not. By tapping a blue bar. No microsoft logo. Please inform as it says final notice to termination...
  6. hotmail account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    hotmail account: my Hotmail is very important to me and it keeps getting blocked, I am on limited income and try to buy and sell on craigslist,etc. why is this happening? *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hotmail account: I cannot get into my Hotmail email account on the laptop or pc. I have no problem on my tablet. address and password is correct. Why is this? confused. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-account/52687057-d6ef-4447-8b31-cb573136143f"
  8. remove hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remove hotmail account: Hello, I added my hotmail account for the xbox app but now i want to remove it from the windows 10, how can I do it? Help please. thank y[ATTACH][ATTACH]ou. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-hotmail-account/2fbee7a2-8499-4b86-92c2-ec36f84ab407"
  9. new hotmail

in Browsers and Email
    new hotmail: Please could someone explain in plain english how do i set up a new "hotmail account " mine old one do not work and i have been trying to set up a new one but all this jargon does not help a poor old man, i had hotmail for 10 years but i not get it now it say something about...
  10. Hotmail account

in Browsers and Email
    Hotmail account: My email address ends in @Hotmail.com.I receive emails with no problems,when I compose a new email or forward on emails,more times than not I get the error message "Can`t connect to Outlook please try later"with a CLOSE button. When I click CLOSE the message is "You are...