Windows 10: Removing a quick link tile on Edge Kids Mode comes back after reboot.

Discus and support Removing a quick link tile on Edge Kids Mode comes back after reboot. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Removing a quick link tile on Edge Kids Mode keeps coming back after computer reboots. I've tried toggling the sync settings in Accounts to off, I've... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JenniferLambert_2, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Removing a quick link tile on Edge Kids Mode comes back after reboot.

Removing a quick link tile on Edge Kids Mode keeps coming back after computer reboots. I've tried toggling the sync settings in Accounts to off, I've unlinked OneDrive from the computer, and I've signed out of Edge browser. I've even tried replacing them with other websites that I approve of but to no avail. What else can I do to get rid of specific quick link tile shortcuts permanently?

:)

JenniferLambert_2, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-895bc1f95bdd

Browsers and Mail - How to Start and Exit Kids Mode Browsing in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Browsers and Mail - How to Turn On or Off Ask Age Range before Starting Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Browsers and Mail - How to Change Age Range to Always Start Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Browsers and Mail - How to Allow or Block Websites for Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Brink, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode

Source: Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode, a safer space for your child to discover the web | Windows Experience Blog

Browsers and Mail - How to Start and Exit Kids Mode Browsing in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Browsers and Mail - How to Turn On or Off Ask Age Range before Starting Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Browsers and Mail - How to Change Age Range to Always Start Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Browsers and Mail - How to Allow or Block Websites for Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Brink, Aug 17, 2021
  4. tiwahu Win User

Removing a quick link tile on Edge Kids Mode comes back after reboot.

How can I remove the tile from Kid's Corner for an app that no longer exists?

I updated to the 8.1 Preview for Developers. There was an app pinned to Kid's Corner that is no longer available. It shows up as a disabled tile with an exclamation mark in the upper-right corner of the tile in Kid's Corner.

Tapping the app in Kid's Corner does nothing. I can move the disabled tile around within Kid's Corner, but cannot remove it.

The app no longer exists in the phone's primary application list, so I can't remove it from there either. The app does not show up in the checkbox list of apps for Kid's Corner, so I cannot uncheck it from that list. Also, making changes to the Kid's Corner
    app list and resaving the "approved apps" with a different set of apps doesn't make the disabled tile go away.

Anybody got any ideas? I'm tempted to do another hard-reset and restore from backup. I did one shortly after the 8.1 update was released. That might be how I got into this strange condition in the first place, if something wants to replicate the issue.

tiwahu, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

Removing a quick link tile on Edge Kids Mode comes back after reboot.

1. Removing a quick link tile on Edge Kids Mode comes back after reboot. - Similar Threads - Removing quick link

2. Device removal coming back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device removal coming back: I gave my microsoft account to my friend to play minecraft but when he was done i changed my password and removed his device, but they didnt log him out even tho i removed his device and changed passwords...
  3. Device removal coming back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device removal coming back: I gave my microsoft account to my friend to play minecraft but when he was done i changed my password and removed his device, but they didnt log him out even tho i removed his device and changed passwords...
  4. Device removal coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Quick links keep coming back after removing them

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick links keep coming back after removing them: I'm using Micosoft 10 on Edge in my HP laptop. On the MSN home screen there are quick links listed at the top to websites. I want to remove them. When I click on the 3 dots next to each link, it shows rename or remove. I click remove and they disappear. After I close the...
  6. Edge Browser Quick Links - Cannot remove unwanted links

Edge Browser Quick Links - Cannot remove unwanted links: Good morning,On the Edge browser, there are quick link tiles at the bottom of the page quick links to favorite websites. I am able to edit, remove and new tiles. After removing the unwanted tiles, I restart the browser, and the default tiles are automatically added back....
  7. Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode: There’s so much to be grateful for about the internet – immediate access to the world’s information at your fingertips, discovering inspiring content like DIY videos, and staying connected with family and friends through social media (I...
  8. New Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    New Kids Mode in Microsoft Edge: Kids Mode is a convenient browsing mode inside Microsoft Edge that’s designed for kids. With its kid-friendly features and safety guardrails in place, Kids Mode is a great place for children to safely explore the web. Kids Mode includes features like custom...
  9. Brightness not coming back after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brightness not coming back after sleep mode: I recently updated the internal hard drive on my laptop that runs windows 10. Since then when the computer goes into sleep mode and I go to use it again, the screen is very dark and it will not brighten unless I turn it off and then back on. I have updated the Radeon driver...
  10. Sleep Mode coming back on

Sleep Mode coming back on: I have a 5 year old desk computer with windows 10. I have a Brothers printer MFC-L2740DW, which is an all in one type printer, connected to the home network. If I put the computer on sleep mode in about 15 seconds the computer comes back on by itself. what happens is the...