Windows 10: Removing a unknown name before my email address which appeared after hacking and is...

Discus and support Removing a unknown name before my email address which appeared after hacking and is... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I remove an unknown name which appeared before my email address after hacking and seems to be receiving my emails?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DaleDeckert, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Removing a unknown name before my email address which appeared after hacking and is...

How do I remove an unknown name which appeared before my email address after hacking and seems to be receiving my emails?

:)

DaleDeckert, Jul 30, 2019

2. How can I remove invalid email addresses appearing when I am addressing an email

When addressing a new email to send, sometimes invalid email addresses are offered, addresses not from my contact list, but appearing beside the name of the person I will send to (from my contact list), in the "to" box.

JoyceJanzen, Jul 30, 2019
  3. How can an incorrect email address be removed from "suggested" list?

When addressing an email, a list of suggested complete-address choices begins to appear as soon as start typing. I had sent an improperly addressed email and now this bad address shows up as a choice on the suggested list w/out any apparent means of deletion.
    Even going back and deleting the original mis-addressed email from the Sent folder did not make it go away. Also tried the "reset suggestions" option under settings>keyboard>advanced but to no avail.

In Outlook, which similarly makes suggestions, one can use the arrow keys to move down to highlight the bad address and kill it with the delete key.

It would be a bad miss if cannot remove improper addresses from suggestions list - these can accumulate fast.

Sola Stella, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Sam Vimes Win User

Removing a unknown name before my email address which appeared after hacking and is...

Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Removing a unknown name before my email address which appeared after hacking and is...

1. Removing a unknown name before my email address which appeared after hacking and is... - Similar Threads - Removing unknown name

2. Hi, my daughter's account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is for unknown...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hi, my daughter's account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is for unknown...: I have no idea about who Sue is but she is now the "family organizer" of my daughter's account; I was suggested from the Microsoft live chat to disconnect my daughter's account from Sue but I cannot do this as the only option appearing when clicking the 3 dots is about a...
  3. Hi, my daughter's account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is for unknown...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my daughter's account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is for unknown...: I have no idea about who Sue is but she is now the "family organizer" of my daughter's account; I was suggested from the Microsoft live chat to disconnect my daughter's account from Sue but I cannot do this as the only option appearing when clicking the 3 dots is about a...
  4. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** hacked my account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** hacked my account.: Hello Microsoft, I need some help.My account have been hacked by *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, rambler.ru have alredy hacked a lot of accounts of the community, they changed the email address and I can't even enter Minecraft with that account, In that account...
  5. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** hacked my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** hacked my account.: Hello Microsoft, I need some help.My account have been hacked by *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, rambler.ru have alredy hacked a lot of accounts of the community, they changed the email address and I can't even enter Minecraft with that account, In that account...
  6. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** hacked my account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Account hacked and email changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account hacked and email changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: This happened maybe a few months ago and I decided to finally make a post about it. It's been annoying me for a while now and one day my email was just changed and so was my password, they changed the backup email and phone number too. Is there any way I can get my account...
  8. Account hacked and email changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account hacked and email changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: This happened maybe a few months ago and I decided to finally make a post about it. It's been annoying me for a while now and one day my email was just changed and so was my password, they changed the backup email and phone number too. Is there any way I can get my account...
  9. Account hacked and email changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Unknown Alternate email Address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown Alternate email Address: Hi,- I recently purchased a new Lenovo Thinkbook laptop- I updated Windows 10 which prompted me to reset the laptop.- Upon resetting I was taken to a screen requesting my Bit Locker recovery key, which I do not know- I logged into my Microsoft Account on another computer and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is my email address appeared