Windows 10: Removing Access To Block my Files Being Deleted From TrustedInstaller

Discus and support Removing Access To Block my Files Being Deleted From TrustedInstaller in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, My laptop is very cluttered and I'd like to clear up some files that previous forums have resolved, yet the options on my laptop are... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by R L Walker, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Removing Access To Block my Files Being Deleted From TrustedInstaller

Dear Microsoft,

My laptop is very cluttered and I'd like to clear up some files that previous forums have resolved, yet the options on my laptop are not available. As I believe I'm running an updated version of Windows I would like your advice on giving myself full ability to delete my files.

I am also trying to remove a secondary Administrator from my laptop which appears in the security settings for permissions yet not in User Accounts.

This advice would be helpful.

Many thanks

:)

R L Walker, Oct 14, 2018

2. How do I delete left-over files using TrustedInstaller?

I have quite a few left over files after deleting Avast. When I try to delete the files, I get a message saying I need permission. Apparently TrustedInstaller is the required tool. Does anyone know how I can access TrustedInstaller?

Don Randall, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 14, 2018
  4. BunnyJ Win User

Removing Access To Block my Files Being Deleted From TrustedInstaller

How to delete files protected by Trustedinstaller

Keep in mind,, I would not even think of doing what you might want to do..
    But if you must
    Windows 7 - How to Delete Files Protected by TrustedInstaller

And don't blame me if you mess anything up.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Removing Access To Block my Files Being Deleted From TrustedInstaller

1. Removing Access To Block my Files Being Deleted From TrustedInstaller - Similar Threads - Removing Access Block

2. I removed some files from Quick Access and this deleted my files from OneDrive with no warning.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I removed some files from Quick Access and this deleted my files from OneDrive with no warning.: I wanted to tidy up my Quick Access, the files that seem to auto populate underneath the pinned ones.I right clicked and selected 'remove from Quick Access' and then another file came into this list so I carried on removing them before I realised this was not quick access at...
  3. I removed some files from Quick Access and this deleted my files from OneDrive with no warning.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I removed some files from Quick Access and this deleted my files from OneDrive with no warning.: I wanted to tidy up my Quick Access, the files that seem to auto populate underneath the pinned ones.I right clicked and selected 'remove from Quick Access' and then another file came into this list so I carried on removing them before I realised this was not quick access at...
  4. Remote Accessed TrustedInstaller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Accessed TrustedInstaller?: Hello,I am having a very weird experience using my company laptop. It seems that I have the TrustedInstaller Trojan, but that someone or a thing is able to remote access and control the laptop. To the point of it turning on in the night after shutting it down completely. I...
  5. Remote Accessed TrustedInstaller?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Accessed TrustedInstaller?: Hello,I am having a very weird experience using my company laptop. It seems that I have the TrustedInstaller Trojan, but that someone or a thing is able to remote access and control the laptop. To the point of it turning on in the night after shutting it down completely. I...
  6. TrustedInstaller deleted

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    TrustedInstaller deleted: Hi all. Newbie here. I've made a grave mistake by deleting "TrustedInstaller". Before that I've took over the permissions of my C:\ OS drive and gave them to my only Administrator account. Now I can't open C:\ drive, install any programs besides Google Chrome by some reason....
  7. TrustedInstaller deleted

in Windows 10 Support
    TrustedInstaller deleted: Hi all. Newbie here. I've made a grave mistake by deleting "TrustedInstaller". Before that I've took over the permissions of my C:\ OS drive and gave them to my only Administrator account. Now I can't open C:\ drive, install any programs besides Google Chrome by some reason....
  8. Removing an user from my computer, will delete their files if they are being shared with...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing an user from my computer, will delete their files if they are being shared with...: on my computer i have two users, they are both mine but different emails. the second user account i did it because i wanted to use my real email. now the files photos videos etc from my first user profile are being shared to my second user profile. if i delete/remove the...
  9. How to remove the TrustedInstaller

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to remove the TrustedInstaller: Is this a virus or something else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-trustedinstaller/07dba4f9-97e5-4811-a90d-e72821273afe
  10. How to delete files protected by Trustedinstaller

in Windows 10 Support
    How to delete files protected by Trustedinstaller: How do I get trustedinstaller Privledges. 15460

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what if trusted installer block me to delete some folders?