Windows 10: Removing accounts used by email, calendar and contacts & Accounts used by other apps - A...

Discus and support Removing accounts used by email, calendar and contacts & Accounts used by other apps - A... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there folks of the forum -- I've been looking for the last hour on how to perform these steps, and there isn't much useful information out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrew Mayer MSP, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Removing accounts used by email, calendar and contacts & Accounts used by other apps - A...

Hey there folks of the forum -- I've been looking for the last hour on how to perform these steps, and there isn't much useful information out there.Here's how I fixed this issue for a client who signed into a conference room PC using both their work and personal Microsoft accounts They were travelling, in meetings at a branch office for about a week, so they used the conference room as their officeFirst, make sure you're using either a Local Account or a Domain account, I'm going to constrain this guide to disconnecting accounts once you've reached that point.To remove entries under "Accoun

:)

Andrew Mayer MSP, Dec 8, 2022
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Removing email account added to Mail app settings

Hi Robert,

Removing or deleting an email account from the Mail app is possible via the Settings in the Mail app. You can do this by following these steps:

• Click the Gear icon in the lower left corner of the Mail app.
    • Choose Manage Accounts, then choose the account you want to remove.
    • Choose Delete Account.

NOTE: The Delete account option removes the account from the Mail and Calendar apps, but does not affect the account itself. For example, if you remove an Outlook.com account from the Mail and Calendar apps, you can still access that account
    using another email client or on the web.

Let us know if you have other concerns about the Mail app.

Yolvi Ell, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Removing accounts used by email, calendar and contacts & Accounts used by other apps - A...

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Removing accounts used by email, calendar and contacts & Accounts used by other apps - A...

1. Removing accounts used by email, calendar and contacts & Accounts used by other apps - A... - Similar Threads - Removing accounts used

2. I cannot remove account from "Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot remove account from "Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts": Hello.I've an old Mail-Account from my university.The system at the university changed and since that day my Windows "Mail" says that there is a problem with the Mail address, the account is "out-of-date" and I need to "fix" it.When I'm in the Mail-App and click on "Fix...
  3. I cannot remove account from "Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot remove account from "Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts": Hello.I've an old Mail-Account from my university.The system at the university changed and since that day my Windows "Mail" says that there is a problem with the Mail address, the account is "out-of-date" and I need to "fix" it.When I'm in the Mail-App and click on "Fix...
  4. Removing accounts used by email, calendar and contacts & Accounts used by other apps - A...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing accounts used by email, calendar and contacts & Accounts used by other apps - A...: Hey there folks of the forum -- I've been looking for the last hour on how to perform these steps, and there isn't much useful information out there.Here's how I fixed this issue for a client who signed into a conference room PC using both their work and personal Microsoft...
  5. Can't remove account from "Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove account from "Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts: Some time ago my company switched to office 360 and it broke my email in the the Windows Mail app. I need to delete the account and add it again to get it working but it won't delete.These are the steps I've tried:Open Settings>Accounts>Email & AccountsSelect the drop-down on...
  6. Can't remove account from "Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts

Can't remove account from "Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts: Some time ago my company switched to office 360 and it broke my email in the the Windows Mail app. I need to delete the account and add it again to get it working but it won't delete.These are the steps I've tried:Open Settings>Accounts>Email & AccountsSelect the drop-down on...
  7. Email & accounts - Accounts used by other apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email & accounts - Accounts used by other apps: I reinstalled W10, and set up an administator account. Somehow, on the regular user accounts, anyone can log into my Office account. I cannot figure out how to switch this off. When a non-admin account is in there, I can just remove it. But the admin is stuck....
  8. Email & accounts - Accounts used by other apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email & accounts - Accounts used by other apps: I reinstalled W10, and set up an administator account. Somehow, on the regular user accounts, anyone can log into my Office account. I cannot figure out how to switch this off. When a non-admin account is in there, I can just remove it. But the admin is stuck....
  9. Email & accounts - Accounts used by other apps

10. Remove Accounts used by others apps in Windows Email & Accounts option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Accounts used by others apps in Windows Email & Accounts option: Hi, can you help me, i like to remove this account from computers. if i click manage, its asking for password. becoz this account is O365 mail and my ex-staff account in this computer. i dont know the password. please advise, how to remove this accounts. [ATTACH]...