Windows 10: Removing an Xbox account from my email

Discus and support Removing an Xbox account from my email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to remove my Xbox account but I want to keep my email. Is there a way to do it? I've searched multiple websites trying to figure it out, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kameron Shellenberger, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Removing an Xbox account from my email

I want to remove my Xbox account but I want to keep my email. Is there a way to do it? I've searched multiple websites trying to figure it out, but I can't. My Xbox account is useless and I don't use it, but I do use my email. I don't want to change the email, I just want to delete the Xbox account.

:)

Kameron Shellenberger, Nov 10, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Nov 10, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Removing an Xbox account from my email

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Removing an Xbox account from my email

1. Removing an Xbox account from my email - Similar Threads - Removing Xbox account

2. Remove hacker email from my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove hacker email from my microsoft account: So i managed to get back into my account because the hacker who got into it didnt remove my email from backup recovery. Now I'm stuck with their email on my account as the primary alias and i cant seem to get microsoft to take any of my emails as a new primary, which means I...
  3. Remove hacker email from my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove hacker email from my microsoft account: So i managed to get back into my account because the hacker who got into it didnt remove my email from backup recovery. Now I'm stuck with their email on my account as the primary alias and i cant seem to get microsoft to take any of my emails as a new primary, which means I...
  4. Removing Xbox account from Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Xbox account from Windows: Hello, I wonder if you can delete Xbox account from Windows. You can use Xbox account to login to apps. It appears when I login into Xbox app and I don't want to have another account when i click "Switch accounts". How to delete it to never appear again?...
  5. Removing Xbox account from Windows

Removing Xbox account from Windows: Hello, I wonder if you can delete Xbox account from Windows. You can use Xbox account to login to apps. It appears when I login into Xbox app and I don't want to have another account when i click "Switch accounts". How to delete it to never appear again?...
  6. xbox one my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    xbox one my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account: I'm tried of trying of trying to get a new password of you guysI have an outlook account and forgot my password. I'm very mad with you guys I have an xbox one and all of my games were erase, because my screen when to blackand now its working again, but no games My outlook...
  7. remove email from administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove email from administrator account: Good day i purchased i new laptop and upon setting everything up, and creating a new email, i somehow forgot the new password, but fi thought i can recover by recovering email or cell number.1 when i fill up the form from my other email it asked for any emails i send no its a...
  8. email removal from Microsoft Account

email removal from Microsoft Account: I am trying to remove an email account from my Microsoft account but with no success. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-removal-from-microsoft-account/661f5b24-72b2-43f8-908f-b0767d65e079
  9. Remove account from Email & Accounts setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove account from Email & Accounts setting: When I am under Settings > Accounts > Email $ Accounts, there is an account under 'Accounts used by other apps' that does not give me the option to remove. I am using the administrator account on this PC. My only option when clicking the account that I want to remove is...
  10. How to remove my account from Email & accounts ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove my account from Email & accounts ?: Windows 10 deceived me and told me i had a problem about my accounts, i clicked there to solve the problem and see what could be and linked my hotmail account to my computer without permission, i tried to remove it clicking in my account, edit and then there is not remove...