Windows 10: Removing and Reinstalling Video Compression

Discus and support Removing and Reinstalling Video Compression in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I reset my video compression in Win10, please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeanGenibrel, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Removing and Reinstalling Video Compression

How do I reset my video compression in Win10, please?

:)

JeanGenibrel, Nov 30, 2018

2. compressing video files

ok but will it make the files any smaller?

Ive tried using super but somehow i cant seem to get it all right

Can you post a step by step on how to convert as well as compress video files?

roberth---01, Nov 30, 2018
  3. video compression

can anyone please tell me of a good(freeware preferably) that can compress movie/audio files?

i am using nokia video converter but the files are waaaaaay too big

any suggestions?

roberth---01, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Removing and Reinstalling Video Compression

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Removing and Reinstalling Video Compression

1. Removing and Reinstalling Video Compression - Similar Threads - Removing Reinstalling Video

2. Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video: on 02/12/22 i asked this question: I've been using the Win 10 photos app to shrink the size of videos for the last 2.5 years until about 10 days ago. Now there is no comparable shrinkage in the file size without a significant loss in image quality. If I retain the image...
  3. Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video: on 02/12/22 i asked this question: I've been using the Win 10 photos app to shrink the size of videos for the last 2.5 years until about 10 days ago. Now there is no comparable shrinkage in the file size without a significant loss in image quality. If I retain the image...
  4. Win 10 photos app no longer compresses videos

Win 10 photos app no longer compresses videos: I've been using the Win 10 photos app to shrink the size of videos for the last 2.5 years until about 10 days ago. Now there is no comparable shrinkage in the file size without a significant loss in image quality. If I retain the image quality the file size bloats. I use the...
  5. Blue arrow compression icon - how to remove

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue arrow compression icon - how to remove: Any way to get rid of this annoying blue arrows?I want to keep compression if it makes my PC more efficient, but not have these show up all the time.Is this possible?Should I keep compression?My SSD HD is 70% fullShould I remove files to gain more speed?Thanks...
  6. File Compression in Video Editor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Compression in Video Editor: Hey everyone! I was using the video editor included in Windows 10 for the first time and I noticed that after editing it reduced the size of my video from 300 MB to 15 MB (Selecting the max quality which is 1080p). I'm not sure if this file compression has any effect on the...
  7. How to compress a video at video editor?

How to compress a video at video editor?: Hi. I made a video in the video editor app and now doesn't allow me to e-mail it...how can I compress it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-compress-a-video-at-video-editor/7309213b-350f-40ba-8c50-20f0b9035973
  8. Convert & Compress a video.

Convert & Compress a video.: I have a MP4 video of 71mb that I need to submit for assessment but the website I have to submit it to will only accept avi videos less than 5mb. A previous Microsoft contributor suggested I download a video editing program which I did but it is way too complicated for my...
  9. What is a good video compressing software for Windows 10?

What is a good video compressing software for Windows 10?: I need to compress very large size videos to put onto websites like Facebook etc any good video compressing software suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-good-video-compressing-software-for/17cebc59-a0c2-49de-9922-cd09c7ed89c2"
  10. How to remove Compressed Folder Tools

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove Compressed Folder Tools: Hi guys, Just installed Bandizip, and I would like to know how to remove Windows' native 'Compressed Folder Tools' from Explorer since it's greyed out anyway: [img] Tried using the registry tweaks at Zip Folders - Enable or Disable Windows Explorer View - Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows video compression install

2. removing and reinstalling video compression

3. video compression in windows 10 control panel

4. removing and reinstalling video compression windows 10,
  5. reinstall video compression windows 10,
  6. windows video compression,
  7. removing and reinstalling windows video compression,
  8. reinstalling video compression in windows 10,
  9. windows 10 video compression not installed,
  10. video compression windows 10,
  11. windows is video compresson installed,