Windows 10: removing ASP.NET from my pc

Discus and support removing ASP.NET from my pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ASP.NET IS causing window 10 not functioning correctly , ie i have to delete window 10 if ASP.NET is not removed. please remove netfram 1.1 or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HamoudHamoud1, Aug 11, 2018.

1. removing ASP.NET from my pc

ASP.NET IS causing window 10 not functioning correctly , ie i have to delete window 10 if ASP.NET is not removed.

please remove netfram 1.1 or ASP.NET AACOUNT.

:)

HamoudHamoud1, Aug 11, 2018

2. Asp .Net account machine

no im not a developer and i didnt create it because it is built in my system but i suddenly click the ASP. net machine account into administrator

XpEkE FakeR, Aug 11, 2018
  3. GTaylor2 Win User
    ASP NET machine account

The last time Windows 10 updated itself ASP NET machine account took over my admin. and now I can,t update ,uninstall or install new apps.

How do I get rid of it?

GTaylor2, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

removing ASP.NET from my pc

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

removing ASP.NET from my pc

1. removing ASP.NET from my pc - Similar Threads - removing ASP NET

2. Need help removing a profile from my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help removing a profile from my PC: Greetings. I will do my best to try briefly explaining the situation here. Yesterday my younger brother created a new account on my PC without my permission. Before that happened, there was no account connected to the device. I spent the better part of the day trying to...
  3. APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC: First of all I did not reset my PC. However I now have an ICON labeled APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC. That leads to a whole list of apps. Google gets me to the question How do I restore these apps? Unfortunately, the Microsoft answer does not answer the question....
  4. How Do I Remove All this Dirt From My PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Do I Remove All this Dirt From My PC?: I ran some tests and found some dirt in my PC. Below are the results. How do i remove them from my PC? --------------------------------------- PUP.Optional.Legacy C:\Users\Public\Documents\Downloaded Installers PUP.Optional.Legacy C:\Users\Public\Documents\Guid...
  5. Remove Apps from My Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Apps from My Account: Is there a way to remove Windows apps from my account? Just like what you can do from Google Playstore? TIA. 54835
  6. Remove .NET framework 4.7

Remove .NET framework 4.7: Hello, After reading AutoCAD forums there is a known problem running .NET framework 4.7 with AutoCAD. (It will not boot up on my computer). Therefore, I want to uninstall .NET framework 4.7 for 4.6. After looking at the registry I can see that 4.7 is installed but...
  7. How to Remove "adobe.acrobat.xi.pro.patch-MPT" from my PC

How to Remove "adobe.acrobat.xi.pro.patch-MPT" from my PC: I installed a version of Adobe Acrobat XI, and after a while I decided to uninstall it. The program was uninstalled, but I keep getting a message asking for permission to run "adobe.acrobat.xi.pro.patch-MPT" whenever my computer starts up. I went to safe Mode and erased it...
  8. Remove an unavailable pc from homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove an unavailable pc from homegroup: I have read elsewhere that to remove an unavailable pc from your homegroup you need to go to the homegroup owning PC and remove it from there. How do you know which is the owning PC? Once found how do you remove the unavailable pc? 74484
  9. Removing Windows Deployment on my PC??

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing Windows Deployment on my PC??: My terminology and understanding of deployment is lacking so please bare with me. My system has been set up as a Client Computer and limits my ability to change Administrative settings that everyone has after installing Windows. I have software that came with the Gigabyte...
  10. Removal of one of my PC's from Insider Preview updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Removal of one of my PC's from Insider Preview updates: I've have two Dell desktop PCs currently receiving Insider Preview updates (currently both at IP 14332). I see no reason to keep my newest desktop XPS8700 in the IP stream. I recently upgraded the XPS8700 to PRO last February. The older desktop coverted over to Pro when it...