Windows 10: removing ASP.NET from my pc

Discus and support removing ASP.NET from my pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ASP.NET IS causing window 10 not functioning correctly , ie i have to delete window 10 if ASP.NET is not removed. please remove netfram 1.1 or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HamoudHamoud1, Aug 11, 2018.

1. removing ASP.NET from my pc

ASP.NET IS causing window 10 not functioning correctly , ie i have to delete window 10 if ASP.NET is not removed.

please remove netfram 1.1 or ASP.NET AACOUNT.

:)

HamoudHamoud1, Aug 11, 2018

2. Asp .Net account machine

no im not a developer and i didnt create it because it is built in my system but i suddenly click the ASP. net machine account into administrator

XpEkE FakeR, Aug 11, 2018
  3. GTaylor2 Win User
    ASP NET machine account

The last time Windows 10 updated itself ASP NET machine account took over my admin. and now I can,t update ,uninstall or install new apps.

How do I get rid of it?

GTaylor2, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

removing ASP.NET from my pc

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

removing ASP.NET from my pc

1. removing ASP.NET from my pc - Similar Threads - removing ASP NET

2. ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2: Hello Microsoft Community ,I have an issue that i can't identify it from where it's happening , so let me introduce the issue in bullet points format :Am deploying a .NET Framework application , separated into frontend and backend part into iis in a windows 2012 server .The...
  3. ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2: Hello Microsoft Community ,I have an issue that i can't identify it from where it's happening , so let me introduce the issue in bullet points format :Am deploying a .NET Framework application , separated into frontend and backend part into iis in a windows 2012 server .The...
  4. ASP Classic 3.0 support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ASP Classic 3.0 support: Hello,I am conducting security assessments for Hitachi Energy and was wondering whether you could answer the following questions for me regarding ASP Classic version 3.0? Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions?What is the latest version of the...
  5. ASP Classic 3.0 support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASP Classic 3.0 support: Hello,I am conducting security assessments for Hitachi Energy and was wondering whether you could answer the following questions for me regarding ASP Classic version 3.0? Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions?What is the latest version of the...
  6. ASP Classic 3.0 support

7. Removing Microsoft Login from my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Microsoft Login from my PC: I am returning a PC to the manufacturer because it is faulty. However, the PC is linked to my Microsoft Account and requires my login details when I open it. I don't want to close my Microsoft Account, but need to remove the sign in option on the faulty PC. Any advice? I have...
  8. Removing Microsoft Login from my PC

Removing Microsoft Login from my PC: I am returning a PC to the manufacturer because it is faulty. However, the PC is linked to my Microsoft Account and requires my login details when I open it. I don't want to close my Microsoft Account, but need to remove the sign in option on the faulty PC. Any advice? I have...
  9. REMOVING PASSWORD FROM MY PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    REMOVING PASSWORD FROM MY PC: Hi ,I wanna remove hello pin password from my pc when I remove that password then it ask Microsoft password to sign in but I don't need password anymore because my friends use my pc and then I have to open password many times after each shutdown so please tell any way to...
  10. Notepad removed from my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notepad removed from my pc: Hi. Today I was trying to open a notepad and I saw that it no longer exists in windows/system 32 folder. When I tried to download it from the Web, it didn't open. I have Windows version 19042. submitted by /u/Matszwe02 [link] [comments]...