removing ASP.NET from my pc

Discus and support removing ASP.NET from my pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ASP.NET IS causing window 10 not functioning correctly , ie i have to delete window 10 if ASP.NET is not removed. please remove netfram 1.1 or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HamoudHamoud1, Aug 11, 2018 at 1:43 AM.

1. HamoudHamoud1 Win User

ASP.NET IS causing window 10 not functioning correctly , ie i have to delete window 10 if ASP.NET is not removed.

please remove netfram 1.1 or ASP.NET AACOUNT.

:)

HamoudHamoud1, Aug 11, 2018 at 1:43 AM
  2. XpEkE FakeR Win User

Asp .Net account machine

no im not a developer and i didnt create it because it is built in my system but i suddenly click the ASP. net machine account into administrator

3. GTaylor2 Win User
    ASP NET machine account

The last time Windows 10 updated itself ASP NET machine account took over my admin. and now I can,t update ,uninstall or install new apps.

How do I get rid of it?

4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Thema:

1. removing ASP.NET from my pc - Similar Threads - removing ASP NET

2. Cannot remove old Microsoft account from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove old Microsoft account from Windows 10: I switched the Microsoft account that I use for my Office 365 applications and I cannot get Windows 10 to stop asking me to "fix a problem with the old account" that I am no longer using and would like to remove. When I go to Settings > Accounts the old account is listed...
  3. Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor: Yet again I have this same frickin' problem on my computer. I presume you were installing updates that I did not ask for and after that when I wanted to use my computer all the images acons and pictures are stretched and weird. Could you fix this please otherwise I will not...
  4. Why will utorrent not install on to my windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why will utorrent not install on to my windows 10 laptop?: Utorrent will not run on my laptop does any1 know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/why-will-utorrent-not-install-on-to-my-windows-10/80aaf0da-6166-4021-b285-e639215cfcca
  5. Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device: I have been facing issues trying to connect to specific websites on my laptop with my wifi. Most work just fine. No issues when using a different internet connection (mobile hotspot) on my laptop for those websites. No issues when using a someone else's laptop on my wifi...
  6. how to remove reimage repair?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to remove reimage repair?: How to remove reimage repair? It won't uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanner-protect_scanning-windows_10/how-to-remove-reimage-repair/6933055b-9bdb-42c0-93e1-4f729d12a840
  7. how do i activate the numeric key pad on my keyboard so i can use the page down functionality

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i activate the numeric key pad on my keyboard so i can use the page down functionality: how do I activate the numeric key pad on my keyboard so I can use the page down/up functionalities. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-activate-the-numeric-key-pad-on-my/be6ae812-5f18-4f35-8edc-a9db38de58b7
  8. Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...: Talked to support to escalate the issue of not being able to switch out of S Mode. They couldn't fix it after hours of troubleshooting. Many restarts, updates, diagnostic testing, info gathering.... Nothing! My laptop is brand new! I have not heard back from support so I...
  9. Can Surface Go be upgraded from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can Surface Go be upgraded from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Pro?: If so, how is that done, without buying a new license and doing a clean install of Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/can-surface-go-be-upgraded-from-windows-10-s-to/3cb78c1a-ac58-45b6-b78f-68cf274cdbd1
  10. Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...: Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound plays. Even if i manually mute my mic it still plays, so it has something to do with the app itself. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?...